Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2003 Black R1
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone knew or knows how i can find out the wheelie/ wreckless driving laws for south carolina. if they can or will take me to jail. i saw a guy pulled over saturday and their were about 5 or 6 police cars and had him sitting in hand cuffs. also had a friend pulled over for improper lane change and got hit with 4 points and 268.50 fine...all in his face and stuff. cops can be such assholes to bikes. my girl did the same thing in a car and got a 50.00 fine. :machinegu the police

·
Taming the power btwn my legs!
611 Posts
It makes it so hard for me to pull over sometimes. You never know when you're gonna get a fine, or end up in jail. Arghh...

·
the last seconds of my 99 R1
36 Posts
can anyone explain to a me what a lane change actually means? crossing the middle line?

robert

·
HighRider
699 Posts
roku said:
can anyone explain to a me what a lane change actually means? crossing the middle line?

robert
Whenever you go from the lane you are in over to the lane next to you. That's a lane change. However, if you do it without signaling or if you go back and forth between lanes, here they call it "Weaving", I got a ticket for it in my car a few years back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts