Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, i'm new to this forum n im here to share all ur knowledge about bikes.

I'm trying to do wheelies sit on the gas tank n it damn scare me dude. Does anybody in here can do it coz i' like to know how it feels.

·
Jaw Droppin' Stunts
124 Posts
it feels hella weird cause your all up on the handle bars, and they sit lower than other bikes, a cramped feelin'.... but once your up in a wheelie, and I mean up there at the sweet spot aka balance point, otherwise your just gonna pic up hella speed with a wack lookin' low ass wheelie... hehehe

·
WHEELIE KING-girls luvmyweiner
4,299 Posts
Gives me a rush, I dont have a stunt tank so I often bust my nuts. I have landed alot of them and becouse I'm so far forward its hard to throttle it correctly on the landing, and I feel like I'm gonna go over the bars.

ALL & ALL probably the most fun wheelie for me though

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
start with on your tank with your knees squeezing the tank hard.. power up 1st (or clutch 2nd). do that untill you get use to being up there, then work on extending your legs into a spreader.

beware, you might slid backwards off the tank if you're not far enough forward too.. so be prepared. i knocked my knee/shin HARD on my sliders a few times lol

·
Registered
351 Posts
clutch it up, if youre in the balance point youre staring at the guages

·
Registered
19 Posts
yeah, one of my favorites too. i like to clutch it in 2nd cause its less touchy. i just make sure to hold myself down tight with my arms otherwise i slide back onto my seat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts