1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Believe in Him.
219 Posts
Agreed. That sentence is way too lenient on this cunt. In 6 years time she can drive over someone else again, meanwhile mr. Buob will still be dead and his family's lives ruined. What a whore. :nono:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Agreed. That sentence is way too lenient on this cunt. In 6 years time she can drive over someone else again, meanwhile mr. Buob will still be dead and his family's lives ruined. What a whore. :nono:
Not only that, but she gets a sentence credit for time already spent. So she will spend 4 more years. Should have been 6 on top at the minimum. F**k the justice system. Idiots......

·
The law is grey
978 Posts
The news article says "the judge said there was not enough evidence to prove she committed the offense intentionally". Say what? Also, I cannot be the only one thinking this.....Your on a sport bike and she is in a nissan altima. An Altima should be pretty easy to get away from if in an open area like a free way and even easier if in traffic (lane split and she cannot hit you). I guess its easy to arm chair quarterback and all that, but i just don't get it.

·
Klaus Von Slowpoke
5,819 Posts
The news article says "the judge said there was not enough evidence to prove she committed the offense intentionally". Say what? Also, I cannot be the only one thinking this.....Your on a sport bike and she is in a nissan altima. An Altima should be pretty easy to get away from if in an open area like a free way and even easier if in traffic (lane split and she cannot hit you). I guess its easy to arm chair quarterback and all that, but i just don't get it.
A lot of things at play - that have to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. Did she pursue him at a high rate of speed? Yes. Did she mean to run over him and kill him? Probably not. Traffic slowed and they got caught in emergency braking. Chief Petty Officer in the Navy, might a traffic violation affect his ability to ride on base? We also don't know his riding experience. A lot of factors but a good start, I've seen too many cases where the drivers do no time for killing cyclists.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts