Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets find a date that we all can go riding towards the end and go on a few trips some where besides teh convention for everyone

·
AnGryBlaCkmaN
7,717 Posts
What would be the mutual ground. Looks like this crew stretches accross a few states.:confused:

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea it is a long stretch we could do something in the middle

·
Convention main man
13,733 Posts
Me and BKR1 will most likely be doing a Gap trip soon in the next few weeks. I will post a thread as soon as we decide something. Several of us usually make several weekend Gap trips throughout the year. I am gonna start posting whenever we decide on a trip here.

And of course the East Coast Convention.

·
Can i bum $1
884 Posts
I'm thinking a Gap trip might be in my future this season. Seeing that moving off the east coast is also in my future, I should do it while i'm still here.

·
Convention main man
13,733 Posts
djetch said:
I'm thinking a Gap trip might be in my future this season. Seeing that moving off the east coast is also in my future, I should do it while i'm still here.
If you are gonna do one Gap trip, try and make it to the R1 Forum East Coast Convention June 9-13. It is the BIG trip this year and gonna be a ton of Forum guys there.

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65218

·
Can i bum $1
884 Posts
yeah....that's the one I'm hoping to aim for. Thanks

·
Convention main man
13,733 Posts
Cool, just let me know. I am heading it up. Gonna be an awesome time.:yesnod

·
AnGryBlaCkmaN
7,717 Posts
Well this may be the dumbest question asked yet, Where exactly is Deals Gap???

:iamwithst

·
Convention main man
13,733 Posts
187 said:
Well this may be the dumbest question asked yet, Where exactly is Deals Gap???

:iamwithst
Here ya go.

www.tailofthedragon.com has all the info you could ever want to know about it. It is on the North carolina/Tennesse line

·
AnGryBlaCkmaN
7,717 Posts
Thanks GAWARRIOR,

The DRAGON huh, I eat dragons for breakfast... Just kidding, you'll probably catch me doing 30mph on that puppy.:riding

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
as long as you have fun and keep the rubber side downit doesnt matter how fast you are going

·
Convention main man
13,733 Posts
187 said:
Thanks GAWARRIOR,

The DRAGON huh, I eat dragons for breakfast... Just kidding, you'll probably catch me doing 30mph on that puppy.:riding
:lol Actually 30mph is a pretty good speed through there. I have done some runs through it and never broke about 40. I was just cruising but still fast enough to get my knee down in some corners. Actually a lot of the turns top speed is only about 39 mph. And that is pushing it. Come a join us, it is an awesome place and great fun!!!:rock

1 - 14 of 14 Posts