Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Not Applicable
1,786 Posts
Lol... Thanks bro. Maybe I can get up there sometime before it gets too damn cold. Is it worth the trip? Some of my friends that just got back said it was pretty cool. I just spent a week in Southern Norway and it was a good trip but seen all of Norway I need to (at least all of the southern end that I care to see).

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
Not sure of what you want to see. Fall weather? If you wanna see anything, come here when it really is winter, it's quite beautiful. Right now it sucks hairy ass. It's just a lot of rain, wet leafes, cold.. sucky crappy.. oh I said that.

We do have nice chicks here, but seeing you're already in the "Nordic" part of the world you should see enough of the blonds in Denmark. There are some nice walking boobies there too.

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
wazzup Raul!

wtf, you own an 04 R1? you're too .. err. big for .. err. any bike. :D

I'm getting my fairing and wheels back tomorrow and I just installed a new aftermarket slipon on my 04 R1... gonna look SIC!

·
Love riding on one......Wheel!
334 Posts
my mom and dad is in California right now... :( [/B][/QUOTE]

Dayum that sucks! Tell them to bring you a California Burrito. I will even pay for it.

Try to stay healthy i want to see you name in the bright lights next racing season.

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
about that... my foot is really messed up. I was at the ER on thursday last week cuz my foot was hurting so bad. And I went there again to rush operation. There's "something" inside my foot that is moving around as it likes causing really severe pain. ... but all of the sudden this pain goes away! It helps if I force myself through a "foot step" that hurts like a mofo. But only like once out of 10 tries.

For me to do well next year, it requires that my foot is fully healed.

I'm not sure when my folks was going to be in oceanside! They did mention they planned on going there.

Man I miss those California Burritos! I've attempted to make my own here, but they're not near as tasty!

·
Super Moderater
11,751 Posts
Swedie said:
[Bgoing there.

Man I miss those California Burritos! I've attempted to make my own here, but they're not near as tasty! [/B]
ha ha I mail you a real California Burritos from that taco shop in borrego springs.:lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.