Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Its in my blood!
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can i get my rims Polished or Chromed in NY? Any Price's for what you paid for this work would help. I would really like to just go into a Bike shop and swap my stock rims for a polished Set + the Price difference. I live in westchester NY and i'm looking for somewhere close. Please Help!!

·
shoot first and shoot fast
2,933 Posts
Thread moved to appearance/modfication section :)

·
Powered By YamahaR1 Technology
2,340 Posts
action powder coaters is a forum sponser.. and from the pics i have seen of their work.. DAM! they do a 100% excellent job...

just ask SpidermanSS.. he recomended them to me at the highest..
he poseted pics of a chromed rim they did with the center powder coated translucent red.. it looks amazing...

the web site is http://www.actionpowdercoat.com/

check out their work pics.. the polish with powder coated center is what i wanted to have done.. but i bought a set of PM rims instead..

i will look and see if i can find the pics that he posted...

check em out! and if you have any questions.. PM SpidermanSS... i believe you can pay him direct and ship your wheels to them and have them done.. kinda like a r1-forum special..

IXI

·