Thank you!

·
:-)
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Booya
34,507 Posts
Its starting to appear that the "where is everyone" threads have taken the place of "what's the best oil" threads.

You can always go over to the MAGA thread to read the latest fox news article on whatever great thing Trump did today, posted by the forum's own Trump fan club. Usually provides a moment of solid reading.

·
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its starting to appear that the "where is everyone" threads have taken the place of "what's the best oil" threads.

You can always go over to the MAGA thread to read the latest fox news article on whatever great thing Trump did today, posted by the forum's own Trump fan club. Usually provides a moment of solid reading.
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to clog up this active forum with reposts!

And I don't go on a bike forum to read about politics. But thanks. :D

·
Booya
34,507 Posts
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to clog up this active forum with reposts!

And I don't go on a bike forum to read about politics. But thanks. :D

lol

a sign of the times perhaps.

·
kickin' at the darkness
9,994 Posts

·
I miss my R1
2,976 Posts
I think the official word from the admins was that if your sig or avatar were hosted on a non-secure server (Http vs Https) that most browsers are set to hide content from insecure hosts when on a secure site.

·
Plastic surgery pending
5,466 Posts
I think the official word from the admins was that if your sig or avatar were hosted on a non-secure server (Http vs Https) that most browsers are set to hide content from insecure hosts when on a secure site.
My avatar often doesn't show up for me and it's hosted here, so I have no idea. edit: Avatars show on profile pages for me. Your avatar does not, but instead there is a .gif spacer there (something that in web development/design was done in the....'90s....).

Also, I use FB here and again, but it's not all that good for organized communication. FB message threads suck, and it's not at all what it was designed for. Total mess.

·
I miss my R1
2,976 Posts
Weird part is, most avatars in this thread display fine, but both K-n-D and Sabian's do not, but when I get image properties for both of their avatars (which we discovered was pointing to spacer in the other thread about missing avatars/sigs), I get this (see attachment):

Why the alt-text and title say would say "KMac's Avatar" is beyond me...

Attachments

·
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Weird part is, most avatars in this thread display fine, but both K-n-D and Sabian's do not, but when I get image properties for both of their avatars (which we discovered was pointing to spacer in the other thread about missing avatars/sigs), I get this (see attachment):

Why the alt-text and title say would say "KMac's Avatar" is beyond me...
:laughing:

I like turtles.

:corn
:2bitchsla :smile2:

·
11,738 Posts
I think we need another convention. I miss my forum vacations. Can't ride for shit anymore but they weren't just about riding. Hanging out at Shuckstack shooting the shit and drinking was half the time we spent there.

·
kickin' at the darkness
9,994 Posts
WTF?

weird, when this thread 1st got posted, i could see your avatar @BrnEyzR1. I wasnt sure what you were talking about tbh.

but now that i look again, its GONZO!! same for Manowar above! :dunno

i see my own avatar just fine.. same for Kmac's 'shark', but not DanQs or TheSoapster :lol :no

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
About this Discussion
80 Replies
22 Participants
Ludenaa
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing