Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
RANDOM VICTIM BASTARD S.O.B.
2,774 Posts
I float here daily still. I miss the forum track days and going to the mountains. I missed the last big mountains trip by a year, and it’s been a few years now since I’ve been. :(

I made it to one mountain event, but could only stay for two days, and I think that was the last or second to last. Forum track days as well, I made it once, I believe, the last one, at CMP.
I loathe FB, but, I joined the garage sale section, seemed the only place to find sales and to sell, but I rarely look at it, and just will not go there for forum type conversations and connections.

BTW You missed out on some fun pitbike ice action. You could have done some very awesome snow flips as well, I think PJ's deck would have been a great jump off point.

·
Venom X/O
23,337 Posts
I made it to one mountain event, but could only stay for two days, and I think that was the last or second to last. Forum track days as well, I made it once, I believe, the last one, at CMP.
I loathe FB, but, I joined the garage sale section, seemed the only place to find sales and to sell, but I rarely look at it, and just will not go there for forum type conversations and connections.

BTW You missed out on some fun pitbike ice action. You could have done some very awesome snow flips as well, I think PJ's deck would have been a great jump off point.
We are coming up to Minn again this witnerF trust me I’ll be in touch with the group. Can’t wait!!

I envy your ice racing, super jealous. Sarah just didn’t want to travel with the baby to a place that cold when she’s only 5mo. Soon man, soon.

·
Super Moderator
24,112 Posts

·
11,746 Posts

·
11,746 Posts
Mine just started showing again on it's own.

·
:-)
9,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Avatars....I don't know what's going on, it's so random. I didn't see mine again yesterday, but now I do....but I don't see Gearheadeds or Dans, or Manowars. Weird.

·
Venom X/O
23,337 Posts
I'm new and was wondering the same thing.
Welcome!

This place has slowed down, but there are still active members. The technical sections stay pretty busy and informative.

·
kickin' at the darkness
10,169 Posts
Time for another Deals Gap trip! Lets set it up... :yesnod
damnit, i think there may be a deadline on my build after reading this post.. >:)

:hellobye :corn :yesnod

·
kickin' at the darkness
10,169 Posts
Thats weird. I can see some of them and not my own, or several of the others. I have checked my security settings and see no reason there for it.
i cant see yours, i dont even get an icon or anything.. its a ghost :dunno :no

never had a problem with mine which is why i didnt even think about it until this thread popped up..

way to go @BrnEyzR1, you broke the internet :hammer:

btw, i see your smiling face again now.. welcome back! :lol :fork

21 - 40 of 81 Posts