·
kickin' at the darkness
9,994 Posts
not if its still there.

i see stonewalls avatar.. in writing.

·
Super Moderator
21,660 Posts
Mr Skeeter sold his R6 I found out... the old codger hasn’t told me yet.

I’m game for the mountains for sure
Sorry Chris. Yeah, you got the old codger part right. LOL... A young coworker was wanting a sportbike and I told him I was thinking about selling mine since it sat in the garage more than anything else and no gap trips in the past few years. I made him a good offer and he bit without hesitation. Never thought he was serious and would have the money. Trust me it was very tough decision to let it go. But, I just really didn't ride it much and only did a few track days a year. Being 5 hours from JGP doesn't help and I really don't like Palm Beach's all right hand turn track. Although, it's only 1.5 hours away. So, needless to say I'm bike less for the time being. I still have the two piece leathers and my Nexx helmet witch I'm going to hang on too. Chase bought the one piece Teknic leathers as you know from me. I've only got 28 months before I hang it up at the Dept of Corrections and I'm done with all the BS. Trust me, I plan to do a lot of touring then. As for now, if you guys plan a mountain trip I can always take the ST3 and have fun carving up the curves with it. Those trips were some of the best times of my life and I can't even say enough about the fun times I had with you, Kevin, Tony and Jason. We, need to do it again for sure. Probably, can't do it this year since I'm going to Europe in June then to the mid-west in July. Next year I'm in if something comes up. Just need some advance notice. :beerchug: You Peckerhead!!!!

·
11,738 Posts
Sorry Chris. Yeah, you got the old codger part right. LOL... A young coworker was wanting a sportbike and I told him I was thinking about selling mine since it sat in the garage more than anything else and no gap trips in the past few years. I made him a good offer and he bit without hesitation. Never thought he was serious and would have the money. Trust me it was very tough decision to let it go. But, I just really didn't ride it much and only did a few track days a year. Being 5 hours from JGP doesn't help and I really don't like Palm Beach's all right hand turn track. Although, it's only 1.5 hours away. So, needless to say I'm bike less for the time being. I still have the two piece leathers and my Nexx helmet witch I'm going to hang on too. Chase bought the one piece Teknic leathers as you know from me. I've only got 28 months before I hang it up at the Dept of Corrections and I'm done with all the BS. Trust me, I plan to do a lot of touring then. As for now, if you guys plan a mountain trip I can always take the ST3 and have fun carving up the curves with it. Those trips were some of the best times of my life and I can't even say enough about the fun times I had with you, Kevin, Tony and Jason. We, need to do it again for sure. Probably, can't do it this year since I'm going to Europe in June then to the mid-west in July. Next year I'm in if something comes up. Just need some advance notice. :beerchug: You Peckerhead!!!!

We gotta do something at least one more time. You're right. That decade was awesome. My favorite vacations by far. Pancakes and bacon are on me again as usual. :yesnod

·
Venom X/O
23,218 Posts
We gotta do something at least one more time. You're right. That decade was awesome. My favorite vacations by far. Pancakes and bacon are on me again as usual. :yesnod
I made pancakes for Randy and Kev the last time we were there in your honor and they made it very, very clear. I’m not even in the same league as your for that :lol

·
11,738 Posts
I made pancakes for Randy and Kev the last time we were there in your honor and they made it very, very clear. I’m not even in the same league as your for that :lol

Well don't beat yourself up over it. I was a nuclear machinst mate in the Navy. :icon_smile:

·
11,738 Posts

·
Living my Best Life
32 Posts
I’ll take the heat for being a noob but can someone fill me in on deals gap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
kickin' at the darkness
9,994 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,660 Posts
Oh, those waffles were off the chain. I could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. :smily005:

41 - 60 of 81 Posts
About this Discussion
80 Replies
22 Participants
Ludenaa
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing