Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a little worried that my dealer will try to screw me , because I called The Great outdoor store in Jackson Tennessee when that article was going around for 04's for $8799. I guess I got lucky because the salesperson told me that promotion was true yippppeee!!!! So I gave a $500 deposit and made them fax me a worksheet signed by them for the grand total of $8745 ( after my deposit and dealer fees) due at purchase. Now I dont know if they screwed up with that price because I've had friends call them and the lowest they can get is $10,000 before dealer fees. I hope they are not trying to lie about not receiving the 04's and selling my bike because they know that I live in Louisiana and can't physically check. Can someone in the Jackson Tennessee help a bro out and call or check with them???? the number is 888-202-1264 thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!By the way it is very beautiful outside :dunno

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok can anyone give them a call and act like a interested buyer and verify that they are still waiting for their bikes. I just called 3 other dealers in the Jackson area and they all have bikes

1 - 2 of 2 Posts