Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I BRAPP BECAUSE I CARE!
31 Posts
Ebay is where i got mine....its always a crap shoot with shipping....u get the best price there but with xmas and all i would guess all bets are off when it comes to shipping. Find a good shop in your state and cough up the sales tax, that way when u need anything hopefully they will have it in stock and can ground ship it to you and you receive it on the next day. Its a couple bucks more sometimes but it evens out with the $$$ you save in shipping rates plus a good in-state vendor can save many a weekend or trackday with those "I NEED THIS PART LIKE YESTERDAY" kind of orders. With ebay u get a lot of these guys that run a drop-ship operation from their closet in the spare bedroom. They claim to have the part in stock in some cases 2 or 3 of them when they are really just ordering it from the same place you could of ordered it from for cheeper. When choosing this in-state shop just make sure they have an actual location and carry a good ammount of parts, try and visit the shop and make sure they have stocked shelves.

·
Throw Some D's On It
8,779 Posts
I have the Clear Alt., I say get it. They have both clear and smoked.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.