Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2013 r1 and the previous owner debadged it. Not sure if I like the looks of it so I was looking around trying to find oem fairings. Not looking to get the whole bike redone but just the main side fairings. Was also trying to find the badges for them if I just wanted to go that route but that has been unsuccessful too. So does anyone know where to get Oem fairings (piece by piece)? If not; does someone know where to get the badges/decal?

Thanks
Andrew

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just got a 2013 r1 and the previous owner debadged it. Not sure if I like the looks of it so I was looking around trying to find oem fairings. Not looking to get the whole bike redone but just the main side fairings. Was also trying to find the badges for them if I just wanted to go that route but that has been unsuccessful too. So does anyone know where to get Oem fairings (piece by piece)? If not; does someone know where to get the badges/decal?

Thanks
Andrew
You can buy the decals as a kit. It will save you a ton of money. Babbits.com is my go to for parts. They're awesome.

·
Super Moderator
23,878 Posts
You can buy the decals as a kit. It will save you a ton of money. Babbits.com is my go to for parts. They're awesome.
So I did some checking babbitsonline.com & partshark.com both have great prices. Babbits was lower on some and partshark was lower on some. So it's best to shop around to see who has the lowest on what you are looking for.

Do a google seach for Yamaha oem motorcycle parts. You'll get many oem part websites just like babbits and parkshark.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts