Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
183 Posts
Spidi.

Top quality swag. I personally have the Slider... couldn't be more pleased. I also have their Mask textile jacket which I'm equally pleased with. Oh yeah, I also have the V-Race gloves (vented-summer).

kneedraggers.com

Cheers

874 Posts
I've got the Dainese also. I can attest to how it holds up, since I bought it from my buddy who ate it pretty hard on his gixxer, and the jacket looks alot better then he did after the accident!

Some vents in the jacket would be nice, though...

· rubber side dow
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm trying to get the Nicky Hayden Replica from kneedraggers but there's a back order. The speedmaster is pretty much the same thing less the stickers right? The hayden jacket is only 401.00 at kneedraggers, so i assume the speedmaster would be a lot cheaper then that.

· Who's Ya Daddy??
5,986 Posts
Can anone identify which Alpinestar jacket is on the Intro page of this website? And is it a 2 piece or one piece suit? I would love to get my hands on a set of those leathers!!!!!!! :rock

· Frank the Tank RPTB
7,274 Posts
I just bought a Teknic Violator jacket in silver, black and white, it matches great. The fit is snug, but I like that. Larry

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.