Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
FLY'N HAWAIIAN
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
About 3 weeks ago I say about 20 sportbikes passing me in the other direction going to the coast on HWY 126 toward Florence....any of you guys out there? It was on a sunday about noon.

·
Wheelie = Smile
71 Posts
Not in Eugene, but not far away. I am in Milwaukie.:fork

·
FLY'N HAWAIIAN
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well as soon as the sun gets here? It was snowing today? If you feel like coming down this way, there are some great places to ride :) The ride to the coast is about 30-40 miles of twistys and of course the beach! Also there are some great mountain roads too, we should hook up and maybe find some others and get a bunch of us together to go riding around here, I am not in Eugene but closer to veneta in Elmira ( Closer to the beach )
Mason

·
No soup for you!
2,854 Posts
I used to live in Eugene!!! Im in AZ now for college, but i should be back for the summer!!! I used to ride territorial highway out to cottage grove, wolf creek road, and ham road.

·
Wheelie = Smile
71 Posts
Re: New BIKE and rider need FRIENDS!

wirefire said:
SAFE ONES! I get hit and someone is gettin it....

Im not a stunt rider....But I like watching from a SAFE distance if someone has the money to replace broken parts (body and bike)!

I live in Salem.....

Contact me via my web...

www.dogpoor.com/yamaha

Ride Strong Brothers...

Dave

:fork
That bike of yours is BEAUTIFUL! I love the 03' LE's! They are by far one of the best color schemes that Yamaha has ever come up with(even better than the raven). I got an opportunity to ride an 03' LE and it was very impressive. We need to hook up and ride together sometime. I am in Milwaukie and usually work from 4pm to midnight so I am able to ride during the day quite often. That goes for all of you locals, let's hook up and ride togeter sometime.:fork

·
GO DUCKS!
2,057 Posts
nice....I work eves too...when I work...

LOL

I like the color scheme, Im thinkin about takin off the chrome parts and replacing with all black ones...not sure yet...

Id like to get those BST's.....that might be nice on this bike...looks and performance.

:eek:

·
FLY'N HAWAIIAN
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Going for a ride to the coast tomorrow, leaving around 12 noon Sunday the 19th, I will be hanging out to see if anyone wants to, at the Veneta Chevron, I will be on the yellow and black R1. Hope to see some you guys.
Peace out
Ride fast

·
GO DUCKS!
2,057 Posts
CRAP

I wanta go but my stinkin gear never came in the mail last week....Im not takin road trips with no protection....

GRRRRRRRRR

Hey, if its nice next Sun....I'd be glad to go...but you'll have to slow down for the rookie...hehehe

Ive never been further than 8 miles from home...lol

I dont go that fast....but the trip would be fun...

Let me know...I might be able to come to eugene or corvallis and meet up...or we could do this...go out triangle lake hwy....that way I could see my mom on the way out...and its a curvey smooth road....

let me know man...

Have a nice trip...and ride safe...

:bow

·
FLY'N HAWAIIAN
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey brother what kind of gear do you need? I have lots of stuff :)
What size as well? I am down to go for a ride next week, but I think sunday I have to work (UGGGH) let me know, I just looked at the wheather for tomorrow and it says 55 and full sun!

·
R1 For The Soul
464 Posts
Hey Hyper1

I am also in eugene. Funny I never seen much R1 here. Since they released the 04-06 model I have only seen 2 others. Maybe there rare in eugene?

Kenny.

·
No soup for you!
2,854 Posts
Ill be back may 30th!!!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
still looking for a riding partner? I have a friend from way back that moved to Eugene about 1 1/2 years ago. His name is Pat and I believe that you can find him working at Firestone still. He's good people and a very talented rider as well. We both got out motorcycle permits at the same time when we were 15yo - that was 10 years ago. Anyway... just go down there and talk to him... I'm sure he'll be down for a ride. Tell him Mike from Seaside sent you to talk to him... it might help break the ice.... :dunno

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
7 Participants
hyper1racing
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing