Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
were told the forum is for us but threads get deleted :(

there a few members who have left due to strange rules so who wants the site rules changed to have a bit more fun?
:jump

·
2003 R1 Silver
253 Posts
the adminz have to do thier job the way the rulz state...........if they let everything just go shit would get outta hand quick trust me ive been on boards that this has happend.

·
Super Moderator
8,670 Posts
Thanks man. :thumbup

If you have a problem with any of the mods or admins, feel free to let us know via PM and we'll handle it.

Everything is done for a reason.

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
silver02ws6 said:
the adminz have to do thier job the way the rulz state...........if they let everything just go shit would get outta hand quick trust me ive been on boards that this has happend.
:bow

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
silver02ws6 said:

rules are fine, but come on...these guys are having problems counting their missing anal beads :lol

check out www.sbfreaks.com - admin their have a laugh...even joke around with changing avatars

but when theirs a tonne of money to be made from sponsors...the corporate line will be towed

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
PS...
I was the one that deleted the last thread you started...
(just in case you wanted to know)

·
Has anyone seen my ratchet?
25,747 Posts
The admins certainly have a tough job to do and I for one have not agreed with all of their decisions. Perhaps if their decisions could be explained so we had a better idea of the reasoning, things would go smoother.

A few months ago the admins were getting very tight for lack of a better term. The whole feel of the site sucked, however I do feel things loosened up a bit for a little while. Now again they seem a bit tight. From what is being said about the most recent actions of the admins I do feel things need to change.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I think that if you have a problem with the admins you should take it up with them through PM's or emails. I don't think you should keep trying to debate them over an open forum. The only way that can end is with you losing, IMO.

·
G Addict
2,851 Posts
Hey
Why are you posting Peter fairy on our site?
Everyone knows he rides a Gix. :p

Attachments

·
-Addicted to my Six/One Combo-
270 Posts
Wow, don't we seem to go through this topic every 2 months or so? That alone should tell the admin's that there is *some* kind of problem and to not just blow it off as 'some user has a hair up their ass'.

I don't know what recent event's sparked this particular post, but in general I feel things are a bit uptight here. Will I continue to visit and post? Sure, as long as I'm welcome and as long as things don't get too much more anal retentive.

I don't agree with all the rules here, but overall I think this is a great board. If you guys want to add any rules, how about no one-liner replies that are a waste of time to read? :) If anything, that gets on my nerves here more than deleted threads. A simply ':)' is not a valid reply to someones message :)

·
Track Junkie
4,774 Posts
r6heaventnt said:
Wow, don't we seem to go through this topic every 2 months or so? That alone should tell the admin's that there is *some* kind of problem and to not just blow it off as 'some user has a hair up their ass'.

I don't know what recent event's sparked this particular post, but in general I feel things are a bit uptight here. Will I continue to visit and post? Sure, as long as I'm welcome and as long as things don't get too much more anal retentive.

I don't agree with all the rules here, but overall I think this is a great board. If you guys want to add any rules, how about no one-liner replies that are a waste of time to read? :) If anything, that gets on my nerves here more than deleted threads. A simply ':)' is not a valid reply to someones message :)
:iamwithst

·
Dont mind if I do...
1,504 Posts
r6heaventnt said:

:dunno

·
Track Junkie
4,774 Posts
opps i just anoyed r6heaventnt :finger

1 - 20 of 32 Posts