Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The plane will fly! :fact
7,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been in Orlando for about a week now. Still waiting for my truck and bike which should be here within a month, but wondering what's going on for when they get here. So what have we got?:riding

·
Super Moderator
21,675 Posts
A lot of the sportbikers hit up the Steak n Shake on Thursdays I
believe. PM Solidus. He can give you the skinny on the big O. All
of us need to get back together and do another ride. :fact

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
BrokenR1 said:
I've been in Orlando for about a week now. Still waiting for my truck and bike which should be here within a month, but wondering what's going on for when they get here. So what have we got?:riding
Every thursday night Steak n' shake at the corner of Aloma and Semoran. ( Take SR50 ( Colonial drive) east to SR436 (Semoran Blvd). Make a left on Semoran and keep going north. You'll see Steak n' shake on the right. You can't help but notice it on most nights because there'll be a minimum of 50 bikes and upwards of 300 in the parking lot on any given night. Starts gettin packed at around 8-830pm. Then on Friday or Saturday nights hit the corner of Orange ave and Colonial drive. They usually do a Disney loop run and hit some other places. *** NOTE*** If it's a saturday night DO NOT FOLLOW the group that says they're running out on Heintzelman Rd. ( Just trust me on that one. ) . Also on Thrusdays after steak n' shake we usually go to the stunt spot on Presidents drive. But keep your key in your hand and your gloves and jacket on, and be ready to haul ass in a jiffy. It gets hit all the time by the county sheriffs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts