Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm picking one up by next week monday the lastest. I would like feedback please on it before I hand over my $$$. I crashed my 05' R1 this past sunday so my replacement will be the 06' unless I get some crazy feedback from any current 2006 R1 owners. Thanks in advance!:)

·
NO TITLE NEEDED.
571 Posts
UHH, pretty much the same bike isn't it?
I saw a brand spanking new 06 ZO6 Vette today and like to have messed my britches!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!! Just had to get that out, sorry!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GAMBLER said:
Lena, what happened dude? Are your feet OK?
Any pix of your bike?
Are you going w/RAVEN or the 50th color scheme?
My feet are still good baby! See my Billy Lane Sha Sha's kept them in tact! Cant say much for my road rashed knees though.:eek:

Front end up to 12 o'clock to 180 crashed and trashed!!! I am gonna fix HIM up for track bike usage only.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
s4iscool said:
not interested in a new R6?
The new R6 wont be in Hawaii till sometime December. I'm impatient. The dealer is holding the 06' R1 Raven for me, I'm still wobbling from my rashed knees so next week will be better for me to waltz in. I dont want the anniversary colored one,,,to easy to spot ya know! I like stealthy.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
150atwheel said:
DAMMIT!!!! ONE DAY TOO LATE!!!! track day is Sunday i'm not going now since you're not going:mad:

eh, you going to the runumhard cruise Saturday night? bring the F3:beer
If my knees feel alright than I'll roll in to track day and ride! I'll let you know! You could loan me your R1 for a session or 2! <wink> <wink> :D :beer

·
Border Hopper Imigrant Stopper
1,149 Posts
so much hotness temporarily scared by road rash :fact

heel baby heel... :rock
might have to make a little trip to hawaii now that you're momentarily weakened :fact :D

·
No soup for you!
2,854 Posts
150atwheel said:
.....and it's "heal":2bitchsla

2 bitchslaps, come on now!!!:crash

:lol :lol :lol

True true

·
Border Hopper Imigrant Stopper
1,149 Posts
there's no such thing as happily married... there's the single, married and soon to be divorced :fact

lol j/k

·
Banned
432 Posts
Sorry to hear you hit the ground. I know its blasphemy & I've already put the flame suit on but its taken less than 100 miles to realize that my 05 1K gixxer is a superior bike to the R1. I love my '04 R1 but the GSXR is a better bike-in almost every facet. You can get some pretty good deals on 05's gixxers as well, I know there are still quite a few left. Good luck with whatever you end up with.

·
I love tacos, I love them good
329 Posts
SpeedLink Kris said:
Glad you are ok
For real! That sucks that you dropped HIM... hope you heal up fast.

edit - as far as i can tell the 06 is the same bike + the slipper, so you can be lazy trailing into a turn and junk.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.