Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I Jigga high, I Jigga Lo
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who out there has inexpensive full coverage for their R-1. I need some leads. My Allstate went up 100%. I have no claims or tickets and I'm 31!:boobies

·
I Jigga high, I Jigga Lo
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where and how much

r1 abuser
Where did you get yours from? Repliers tell us were all of your policys are held with. Don't give just the amounts! Its torturing me.:eek:

·
I Jigga high, I Jigga Lo
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
where and how much

r1 abuser
Where did you get yours from? Repliers tell us were all of your policys are held with. Don't give just the amounts! Its torturing me.:eek:

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Farm Bearu insurance.
22 yrs old, married, clean record... (and they got my other 2 cars and home owners)

234 a year or 19.50 a mo for full coverage 250/250 deduct (minimal medical coverages)

I love Farm Bearu, they dont have the new generation sport bikes on thier "list" of sport bikes. The RC-51 and TL1000R and some others are not on there either. So if you got a farmbearu in your state, call em up !

·
Crash and Burn, eh Mav?
17 Posts
I'm with State Farm

I'm 24 with 1 ticket, 1 comp claim, and 1 accident still on my 3-yr history - add 5 tickets, 1 comp claim, and 1 accident to my 5-yr history.....

Have my '00 Ford Lightning at $1200/yr ($101.58/mo)
and my '00 R1 at $700/yr ($58.18/mo)
$500 Deduct Collision - $250 Deduct Comp for both

I just changed from All-State to save money.... and Progressive used to hose me pretty bad! I think they wanted $2400/yr for the R1

·
my R1 will probably eat me.
18 Posts
I’m 24 years old, living in Sweden outside Stockholm (one of the major cities which makes the insurance a bit more expensive than if I hade been living on the countryside) and pays about 900 $ (9500 sv kr) per year to keep my 98-R1 with a full insurance. I suppose I got lucky with this insurance to keep it this low; 3 years ago I had a 91 GSX-R 1100 and for that bike I had to pay 1420 $ (15000 sv kr) for a “half” insurance, which should make it like the double price for a full insurance on that bike.

Swedie: What about if you crash your bike and the insurance company find out about your bikes hp? How do you calculate this?

·
988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
I have My house and 2 cars on My policy. I pay $86 a half extra for the bike. My deductible is $250 I am 33, married but that only covers me from March 1st to Nov 1st the rest of the months (winter) are just covered for fire and theft. It can be prorated if ya wanna ride it during the winter months :yesnod Cincinatti Life is My insurer. If I were some of You I wouldnt go with a bigger place like Progressive or State Farm they just rip you off as far as im concerned !!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.