Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
i think we should thank Lorenzo, maybe he cam "pussyfie" moto GP down enough for it to become popular in the US. Then ,maybe, we can have more than one race in the states
3 day notice to pass Bwahaha! good one azn370z

·
99 R1
1,133 Posts
No one can pass Lorenzo without Lorenzo's ok ..especially when the it's "Lorenzo weather" as we know the 3 time champ can't ride the M1 in the rain ...

really, you have a 3 time champ arguing with a 9 time champ on being passed ... and the race winner is thinking -- I just won the race and passed both these guys and I have NO championships ..

Lorenzo is going to have a hard time on the Ducati -- to use a hybrid Stoner and Rossi line -- his courage was better than his talent ... LOL

·
“Rhinestone Cowboy” MF Doom
10,916 Posts
No one can pass Lorenzo without Lorenzo's ok ..especially when the it's "Lorenzo weather" as we know the 3 time champ can't ride the M1 in the rain ...

really, you have a 3 time champ arguing with a 9 time champ on being passed ... and the race winner is thinking -- I just won the race and passed both these guys and I have NO championships ..

Lorenzo is going to have a hard time on the Ducati -- to use a hybrid Stoner and Rossi line -- his courage was better than his talent ... LOL
That thing ain't gonna have wings next season.

·
The Doctor's Assistant
694 Posts
Lorenzo is right on the money. How dare Rossi take a narrower line like that and cut in front of Lorenzo, that's rude. Rossi is crazy for thinking he can pull such a move cleanly, has he learned nothing? He still seems oblivious to the fact that his ambition will always outweigh his talent.

aaaaaaaaand cut.

·
my genius knows no bounds
425 Posts
one2 clearly has gotten too much sun out there in hawaii. nothing wrong wtih rossi or with the riding he did that day. lorenzo is just showing his mid-twenties colors and needs a hug or something.

·
Banned
1,511 Posts
Pass wasn't aggressive at all Lorenzo clearly knew he was there and deliberately came down on him and stood the bike up to make it look worse to try and get points deducted from Rossi.and I'm not a Rossi fan

1 - 20 of 21 Posts