Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· YOU WILL LOSE
6,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered one for my 06 last week and should have it tomorrow. Questions I have:

1. How's the feel when shifting? Any different or similar to stock?

2. How's the install? Pretty straight forward I presume. Anything in particular I should pay attention to?

3. Post up some pics of that bish!!!!

TIA

:jump

· Ghostrider Squadron XO
6,349 Posts
I have one and a remote adjust lever for brembo 19x18 but neither have been installed, waiting on the alth rotors, ap racing calipers, and ohlins forks to install it all on. They are ****ing beautiful, wish I could tell ya more. I doubt you will find many with the setup unfortunately.

· Thinker
609 Posts
I have them on 5 different bikes. You are going to love the feel. Just make sure to adjust the setting correctly for proper grip and hand positions. Otherwise, you'll get some discomfort in your wrest and arms after a long ride. But overall they are great.

No issues with CRG what so ever.

Good luck:thumbup

· YOU WILL LOSE
6,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have one and a remote adjust lever for brembo 19x18 but neither have been installed, waiting on the alth rotors, ap racing calipers, and ohlins forks to install it all on. They are ****ing beautiful, wish I could tell ya more. I doubt you will find many with the setup unfortunately.

werd i got the 19x20 on and its :boobies

· YOU WILL LOSE
6,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have them on 5 different bikes. You are going to love the feel. Just make sure to adjust the setting correctly for proper grip and hand positions. Otherwise, you'll get some discomfort in your wrest and arms after a long ride. But overall they are great.

No issues with CRG what so ever.

Good luck:thumbup
thanks mang :)

· Premium Member
19,245 Posts

Where did you get your remote adjust lever from?

· Thread Killer
1,868 Posts
if i ever run into you on the street you can admire mine :hammer:

hope that didn't sound too gay:vanish
YOu have to actually ride for that to happen. :vanish

Little bit queer, but I'll let it slide. :thumbup

· Jeckle
3,384 Posts
Yup, I have it and love it. Real smooth and the fact that is it so adjustable is sweet. Only really adjusted it while riding once but I've only had it on for about 3 weeks.

Can't wait for this to show up too :boobies

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.