Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

241 - 260 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ty brother😃👍💪
Hey Johnny, Bourn got his stuff and he said I should get the shipping back soon . Just to let you know shipping might be a little more than 100$ , I wouldn't think more that 130$ but could be less.On Bourns stuff , a set of clip on's and a set of light tech chain adjusters. I did a three day delivery, it was 91$ through UPS. So your package is going to be heavier , but I can go standard shipping . No matter what your getting a hell of a deal , all titanium and the end cans are in great condition, for just paying back shipping. But if you feel anything over 100$ for shipping is to much let me know . Of course we will exchange phone numbers and I will send a photo of the shipping receipt and tracking number. I dont know if the US postal service is cheaper. Take care bro!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey Johnny, Bourn got his stuff and he said I should get the shipping back soon . Just to let you know shipping might be a little more than 100$ , I wouldn't think more that 130$ but could be less.On Bourns stuff , a set of clip on's and a set of light tech chain adjusters. I did a three day delivery, it was 91$ through UPS. So your package is going to be heavier , but I can go standard shipping . No matter what your getting a hell of a deal , all titanium and the end cans are in great condition, for just paying back shipping. But if you feel anything over 100$ for shipping is to much let me know . Of course we will exchange phone numbers and I will send a photo of the shipping receipt and tracking number. I dont know if the US postal service is cheaper. Take care bro!
Sorry no more than 130$ I would think!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sorry no more than 130$ I would think!
Hey sounds great!! I will gladly send that back to you. Plus some for your time👍 My email is [email protected] and my digits are 262-993-6467. Send me a email or text when you get time. Thanks a lot and I hope all is well. Starting to warm up here in Wisco, been out everyday this week. Bike is a blast to ride!! So much more predictable than my 04 GSXR 1K. I sold that at the end of last season. Rubber side down my friend🏍

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is my 2004 and it’s a complete 🚀 it’s been to 198mph racing R1M sorry destroyed it. Have new Matt black full set of fairing with silver R1 logo can’t wait

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yeah V5 my friend says 04 plate
[/QUOT
Yeah V5 my friend says 04 plate
May have been made in early 2004 . But the new model for that year had the under tail twin exhaust and the ram air ducts , know because I bought my 05 in 05 and I have owned it ever since, and that model hadn't changed from 04, then in 06 it was small revision done to it . So try this look up 04 r1 on Google or look for and 04 r1 shop manual on Google , then look up 03 r1. This is my 05 the reason it looks a little different from other 05 is because that is a custom made tailsection!

Attachments

241 - 260 of 261 Posts