·
Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"
265 Posts

Attachments

·
R1 & Done
148 Posts
And a tissue, sock or towel. :lhumper:
Yall weren't kidding holy crap..... hes going all out and saving weight on small things I would overthink meanwhile im 6 foot 5 325lbs and am like hmmm, before i shave weight on my bike ill try dieting hahaha what an amazing bike

·
R1, "One Hell of an Addiction"
14,032 Posts
Hmmm, I wonder why that is. Hopefully, the album works (a few different pics):

https://www.r1-forum.com/forums/album.php?albumid=5687

or some attached pics instead of linked from another site (google pics)
Very Nice!!!

04 r1 watch out for common generator issue... magnets went to mush...
04,05 and 06 are all the same when it comes to this issue I'm pretty sure. My 06 still has the original part. I think I'm going to change it out before it blows so I can avoid any other issues it will cause,

Will be keeping this one and it’s about to go into the dining room so I can just admire it.

When I had a ground floor apartment I used to keep mine in the dinning room. My GF thought I was insane, LOL. :smile2: Beautiful job modding that bike! Can't go wrong with black and gold................

·
THEONEGTIVR6
1,344 Posts
Wow!!! Knackers that’s just flat out amazing!!! Absolutely amazing
I’m just starting my 04 build and have a long way to go but she is going to be special. I’ll never get to the point of some of you but taking it one step at a time. Every winter will be just for adding more goodness.

·
R1SP only the best will do
2,645 Posts
Wow!!! Knackers that’s just flat out amazing!!! Absolutely amazing
I’m just starting my 04 build and have a long way to go but she is going to be special. I’ll never get to the point of some of you but taking it one step at a time. Every winter will be just for adding more goodness.
I wish you luck and keep us posted on the updates :corn

121 - 140 of 155 Posts