Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
arrivederci
8,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm New Round This Place. But It Seems To Me That Like Anywhere Else, Only A Minority Really Have A Clue. On The Street, Shit, Ive Been Riding Only Bout Five Years, And Never Been On A Track, Even Been Down Twice. I Just Want To Hear From Someone Who's Really Got Stripes, Someone Who Can Really Impart Some Wisdom. Whoever The Big Dick Around Here Is Prolly Won't Say He Is Because Someone Else Will Say It For Him. So Fire Away Cause I'm Tired Of Bullshit. No Offense To Anybody And Sorry Bout The Cursing.

Rock
Mn

·
CANCER SUCKS
2,196 Posts
:bow Bogie :bow
Mad Skills lots of pictures

·
INVICTUS
14,881 Posts
Welcome To The Forum. There Is Plenty Of Talent Here, And You're Right. Those That Know Everything Won't Tell And Those That Don't Know Tell Everything. If You're More Specific About What You Want To Know It's As Simple As Asking A Question. ( Unlike typing like this. This crap is making me dizzy. )

·
INVICTUS
14,881 Posts
Seriously if you want the Big Dog rider call out JDollaz. PHENOM!!!

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
I'm New Round This Place. But It Seems To Me That Like Anywhere Else, Only A Minority Really Have A Clue. On The Street, Shit, Ive Been Riding Only Bout Five Years, And Never Been On A Track, Even Been Down Twice. I Just Want To Hear From Someone Who's Really Got Stripes, Someone Who Can Really Impart Some Wisdom. Whoever The Big Dick Around Here Is Prolly Won't Say He Is Because Someone Else Will Say It For Him. So Fire Away Cause I'm Tired Of Bullshit. No Offense To Anybody And Sorry Bout The Cursing.

Rock
Mn
Mommy not hug you enough? Daddy molest you? You just want to be loved? Hell, i'd even say you were dropped on your head multiple times when you were a baby.

Welcome to the forum.

·
INVICTUS
14,881 Posts
Don't listen to that Bmax guy, he just finished MSF last week. :lol

·
GO DUCKS!
2,057 Posts
I find it ironic, this guy gets more love than the wire who says hes sellin a bike and devoting time to his family.

I have the madest skills man. My first bike and didn't get a scratch in 11k miles. If that doesn't take skill, I don't know what does. One ticket for crossing over a double yellow line.

Hows that for mad skills irony.

Peace!
:crash

·
INVICTUS
14,881 Posts
Ya Think!?!?!?!?! I have to say , they've definately changed their methodology.

Before it was more like " Yo !! Yo, iMz bOuT tO gEt A rWeeZy. aNy1 hUr nO hOw tO rOcK dEm StAnDuP WhEElieZ kAn ShOw mE? Yo."

Now it's a simpler method of capitalizing every word in a sentence.

Brilliant tactic; almost makes you think they were'nt prehatched squids.

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts

·
Go in deeper come out faster
6,403 Posts
You must be looking for Darinn.
:hammer::hammer: He is definantly one of the first to come to mind. Maybe he should show dis foo how to toss da front tyr up in a parking lot...AND DER...and go to da hospiddle:crash:flush:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.