Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just reading another thread and PJfo2 (what the heck does that stand for?) said he was feeling too old at 28.

HAH HAH HAH LOL!!! ;) ;) ;)

SO - WHO's the oldest on this forum??

I am 37 years old, 2 kids, married 14 years and plan to NEVER be too old to ride !!!!!

:D

·
My R1 Eats My Pay Check!
152 Posts
41 in 2 weeks....

·
Steeringdamper?? I´m strong...
123 Posts
I´m 31 years old, 2 sons, wife, house, Volvo station-wagon.... AND MY R1-99 that´s keeping me young;)

Blue Streak:
You don´t get any older - only better, right???

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Okay, okay, so I subtracted a few years... :D
I'm 34 years old, house, mortgage, boyfriend and my own business.
Not only will my new R1 keep me young, I believe it will add YEARS to my life. :D

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
34 in 15 days own business, mortgage, two big ass dogs,feel 95 years old EXCEPT when riding my R1

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jalle said:
I´m 31 years old, 2 sons, wife, house, Volvo station-wagon.... AND MY R1-99 that´s keeping me young;)

Blue Streak:
You don´t get any older - only better, right???

Yep only better!! I'm up to 3 toys now!!! Sports car, dirtbike and R1. My wife gets the Dodge Caravan with two car seats!!
:) :)

Oh yeh...one toy cost me a complete kitchen renovation in order to get... oh well..it was worth it!

So far I can still get up each time I fall. It just takes a bit longer. :(

·
Leaving You In The Dust
15 Posts
I am not even legal drinking age yet, I am only 18 years old. I rent a apartment downtown Toronto. Not married but girlfriend lives with me so that costs me money. But I still got a couple toys, 2000 Corvette which cost me a full years income, and a Kawasaki 2001 ZX12R which is what I am selling in the spring time to get a 2001 or a 2002 R1. Love the R1. Don't know why I got the bike I got now.

·
I'm wheelie nuts
458 Posts
PJF02 stands for.....

PJF - My initials

02 - Model year of my R1 (O.K. I don't have it yet, just another couple of months.)

·
my R1 eats my M1s
53 Posts
37 years old, happily married 8 years, one 3 year old boy & one stinky old bulldog! I guess I'm a toy guy like most of you; I sold my 63' vette in 96' , then got a pilots license, did that for a few years; got bored with it. Bought a 30ft sail boat and membership at a yacht club. Did that-got bored. Bought a V-max did that got hooked!
I still have the boat, makes for a great 40 mile bike ride,I.E. lots of twisties, can't wait to try it with the new R1! Cheers!

·
Road Warrior
721 Posts
35(20 with 15 years experience), 2 girls, wife, mortgage, etc...and a 2000 R1

1 - 20 of 29 Posts