·
Booya
34,490 Posts
No market for it man.

Nascar shit only.

·
Super Moderator
21,722 Posts
Maybe Europeans are saying the same thing about American clothing. Hell, it's all probably made in Taiwan anyway.

·
Life: Comedy or Tragedy?
37,587 Posts
That's the trouble it is all in the Yamaha catalogue but it's the European one.
Yeah, I was referring to the US catalog. They make it, so should be available world wide IMO.

·
Life: Comedy or Tragedy?
37,587 Posts

·
Banned
557 Posts
Dam, you have the full sponsorship!!!! lol.... Just kidding, pretty un-impressed with the Yami catalog. Wouldnt you think we should be able to get the Yamaha Factory racing 1 peice leather suit? I would buy it for sure, even though they would probably over price it by $1K. I used to work for Yamaha and the price mark up is 100-200%. It is pathetic...

·
ELWOOD
5,148 Posts
damn i really want that black hat and matching shirt...stupid usa catalogs:rant

·
I'm an Englishman in WI.
33,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Dam, you have the full sponsorship!!!! lol.... Just kidding, pretty un-impressed with the Yami catalog. Wouldnt you think we should be able to get the Yamaha Factory racing 1 peice leather suit? I would buy it for sure, even though they would probably over price it by $1K. I used to work for Yamaha and the price mark up is 100-200%. It is pathetic...
Yes it's a shame there is no consistency in the catalogs and then when you take into account the dollar to pound exchange the stuff gets really expensive. As far as the suit I agree you would have thought you could get it but the nearest I've seen are these ( from Yamaha catalog that is)

View attachment 314173

View attachment 314174

·
I'm an Englishman in WI.
33,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.