Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Just Ride it biatch!
Joined
·
16,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my girlfriend just gets off the phone with me and she is telling me that a guy at her work told her (because she somehow got into talking to this guy about what bike I am going to get) that the r1 is not a good bike that his f4i is a better bike and has my girlfriend thinking that I am going to get a bike that sucks and cant handle worth shit why do guys do this when girls tell me what thier b/f is going to get I dont say well tell him not to get that because my so in so is better. I just tell them that is nice he will enjoy it or something along those lines. why try to impress a girl by telling her some stupid b/s like that. :dunno
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
I'm a little immature ask him if he want todo a track day to prove it. When he backs down he wont feel so tough haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
633 Posts
because he might be trying to hook up with your girl bro. think about it "your bf doesn't know what he's doing, my bike is better" = i'm better/smarter than he is. why is your girl buying into what this guy thinks? :dunno JMO. freakin' c0ckblockers :boom
 

·
Just Ride it biatch!
Joined
·
16,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you dont understand I wish he would take her away from me I just dont get why guys do this. the funny thing is I told my girl that his bike is indeed a better bike I just dont have the money to afford one of those but I wish I did. :lol :lol :lol
 

·
No soup for you!
Joined
·
2,854 Posts
damn f4i;s frikken fast!!
 

·
Self Appointed
Joined
·
736 Posts
DWAYNE said:
you dont understand I wish he would take her away from me I just dont get why guys do this. the funny thing is I told my girl that his bike is indeed a better bike I just dont have the money to afford one of those but I wish I did. :lol :lol :lol
HaHaHa :lol :lol

Throw the :boobies to the curb.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
633 Posts
DWAYNE said:
you dont understand I wish he would take her away from me I just dont get why guys do this. the funny thing is I told my girl that his bike is indeed a better bike I just dont have the money to afford one of those but I wish I did. :lol :lol :lol
:lol :lol :lol . ah man you kill me!! in that case. let him get with her, get your 04, and when you do wheelie past him (and her on the back of his bike) while giving her the 1 finger wave! :finger
 

·
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
Joined
·
676 Posts
yep...he's trying to get your girl!
 

·
Self Appointed
Joined
·
736 Posts
What's wrong with the chick, and why don't you just dump her?:fact

I say you post the naked pictures of her that you have (everybody does) on the internet, and "accidentally" let her see them. That seems like the best way to go. :2bitchsla
 

·
Just Ride it biatch!
Joined
·
16,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just talk shit when I am not around her but when I get home and she turns into a freak I forget everything I think bad of her
 

·
Meh....
Joined
·
72 Posts
DWAYNE said:
my girlfriend just gets off the phone with me and she is telling me that a guy at her work told her (because she somehow got into talking to this guy about what bike I am going to get) that the r1 is not a good bike that his f4i is a better bike and has my girlfriend thinking that I am going to get a bike that sucks and cant handle worth shit why do guys do this when girls tell me what thier b/f is going to get I dont say well tell him not to get that because my so in so is better.
HOLY RUN-ON SENTENCE BATMAN!!:lol
 

·
wheres the aux rev limiter?
Joined
·
882 Posts
first off the f4i is old news, the 600rr is a better bike, and comparing either of those to an R1 is like comparing apples to lemons, I mean was he joking ? he had to be. I wouldnt even think any more about it man , this guys remarks are obviously disproportionate to his knowledge!
 

·
Just Ride it biatch!
Joined
·
16,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no I dont care and I am not taking it personal but I just think it is funny guys say stupid shit like that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Funny, I was dating a girl a few months ago who had some guy freinds who were into bikes, I don't think they actually had bikes though.
She used to rave about how I should get a Hayabusa. Then when i got my R1 her guy friend was saying how the hayabusa is so much faster and has a longer wheelbase so it would be much better for having her as a passenger so why didn't I get one of them also that she should not step foot on back of my bike until I have at least 1000 miles on the bike ( I assume for safety reasons, like these guys know me at all or my riding abilities) Mind you I was only dating her for about 2 months, who ever said she was going to be offered a ride!?!?!?!

Needless to say, I got in her pants and gave her the boot for being stupid.:finger
 

·
YEH!!
Joined
·
60 Posts
Re: Re: why do guys try to put on an act for girls?

Beave said:
HOLY RUN-ON SENTENCE BATMAN!!:lol

I dont know man, I think you are takin it kinda personal cuz I noticed you not spelling very well and your sentences dont make sense....... Anyway, if you dont like her, get rid of her, you should anyway, she should have called that guy a dumbass and said "Oh No you didnt, my mans bike will kick the shit out of that hunk of sh1t!!!" while shakin her head... Dont sweat it man, You and a million other people know the truth. f4 what???? R1 is where its at. :thumbup
 

·
Tap dat...
Joined
·
14,410 Posts
DWAYNE said:
I just talk shit when I am not around her but when I get home and she turns into a freak I forget everything I think bad of her
:lol
so it's all about tha b00tay, huh? :epimp
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top