Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dallas, Texas.
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Why I'm pretty high on the lucky scale

Man.. I forgot how much crap one has to do to get ready to pick up a new bike (especially one out of town).

Anyways.. bike is ready at dealer, cashier's check is in one pocket, insurance card is in my other pocket, girlfriend and I leave o'dark 30 tomorrow morning on her R1 to go get it!

Not only does my g/f ride, drag knees, do wheelies.. She VOLUNTEERED to ride on the BACK of her OWN R1 (have you ever sat on the back of an R1?) for 344 miles in the RAIN all day tomorrow while wearing a BACKPACK with our stuff in it!!

Am I lucky or what?

Throw in a 30 mile romp in the area around the dealership, followed by an oil change before we depart northward and then she's going to ride ANOTHER 344 miles in the RAIN at my side.

Cheers,
Geek <---- luckiest mo'fo on earth!

2001 GSXR1000 Rizla Replica
and in 18 hours... 2004 R1 Silver

·
Formley known as slutty
5,183 Posts
my woman's a bitch and i dont believe in luck.

·
Full Time Post Whore
9,058 Posts
That is weird how you guys have some kind of a "list" going with the dealers :lol At the dealer here in Ohio, they have 2 04 R1s just sitting on the floor.

·
MY Bike Blows Me
126 Posts
THATS BECAUSE PEOPLE IN OHIO DONT KNOW GOOD QUALLITY WHEN IT RUNS OVER THEM:finger :finger :finger :butt

·
"Gort-Klaatu barada nikto!"
3,197 Posts
I've had mine for 2 1/2 weeks already! Why are you guys so behind? j/k

·
MK Racers 51-50
561 Posts
Dude you are lucky. I'm blessed with a cool wife too. When I mentioned to my wife that my buddies and I were thinking about maybe buying the 04 R1 2 weeks ago she was like "you deserve it honey" (did she forget I had a 00 R1 in the garage?) I don't know man some of us have awesome chicks that love our hobbies and encourage them and even try them out. Congrats on the New R1. I love mine!:beer

p.s. If you haven't married her yet you may want to start thinking about it.:thumbup

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
yeah you lucky ****ers, my woman bitches about everything!

·
Full Time Post Whore
9,058 Posts
onewheelup said:
THATS BECAUSE PEOPLE IN OHIO DONT KNOW GOOD QUALLITY WHEN IT RUNS OVER THEM:finger :finger :finger :butt
Hey listen there sparky... we're not in Kansas anymore...

·
OG Moderator
996 Posts
R1WILL said:
Dude you are lucky. I'm blessed with a cool wife too. When I mentioned to my wife that my buddies and I were thinking about maybe buying the 04 R1 2 weeks ago she was like "you deserve it honey" (did she forget I had a 00 R1 in the garage?)...

p.s. If you haven't married her yet you may want to start thinking about it.:thumbup

My wife is from Rome, Italy...she also said "You deserve it" BUT, she was hold a frying pan up in the air after I asked about getting another bike :lol

·
MK Racers 51-50
561 Posts
45° Please said:
My wife is from Rome, Italy...she also said "You deserve it" BUT, she was hold a frying pan up in the air after I asked about getting another bike :lol
Sounds like fun! What was for dinner?:D

·
Where the hell am I?
274 Posts
echo7 said:
yeah you lucky ****ers, my woman bitches about everything!
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

My girlfriend doesn't speak any english, so I never know what the hell she is saying!!! Sometimes it's hard to tell if she is joking with me, or bitching me out!!! j/k

·
Full Time Post Whore
9,058 Posts
trick95 said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

My girlfriend doesn't speak any english, so I never know what the hell she is saying!!! Sometimes it's hard to tell if she is joking with me, or bitching me out!!! j/k
WTF??? What did you mail order her or something????:dunno

1 - 15 of 15 Posts