Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because sometimes, you might piss off a lot of people, and have forgotten that you posted something like this all over the forum:

Originally posted by Battlehatch
Hey guys... If you are ever in the northern california area, then you should stop by my work. I work at G&B Kawasaki Yamaha. I can tell you for sure that our prices cannot compete with those of online businesses, but I can guarantee that we know what we have in stock and what is available. We are friendly and professional and have been in the business since 1976. We make sure that the customer is happy, even if it means staying there late or whatever. If any of you guys happen to been around Northern Cali's bay area, I encourage you to stop in. Ask for me, I'm Joe, mention that you post on this site and I'll see about a 10% discount. I know that's not a whole lot but its something and you get top notch service and a family type atmosphere.

mmmmmmm........ stoooopid?

·
10,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTw bish, don't **** with people who are way smarter than you are!

BTW Mike evans might be gettin some phone calls about you.

(he's the sales manager btw)

·
10,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brian0128 said:
That's funny. Are you gonna call his boss?

Now why would i do that??

Instaed i'll just post this:

Phone (707) 763-4658
Fax (707) 763-7542
mailto:[email protected]

·
Until it sleeps
5,432 Posts
so why r u trying to get this guy fired? (i havnt read that whole $8000 thread yet)

·
G Addict
2,851 Posts
This might be more fitting. Like getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar.:lol

Attachments

·
Local Hooligan
321 Posts
Get me fired? for what? I haven't even done anything on this site to constitute getting fired. You guys flaming me on the internet is hardly something to fired over. I never lied and never said anything negative about anyone that wasn't already coming at me. Go ahead, talk to Mike or Brad or whoever. I have already brought this to their attention and they told me not to argue with you guys because you all don't know what you are talking about and it won't get anywhere anyway. If anything, Brad(the owner) told me to quit wasting time on the internet, and that's about as far as it went. Don't threaten me, I never did anything but pull a few guys cards when they were b.s.ing on the forum. Seems like people are just made because they got called on their lies... Good luck to ya!

P.S. I am getting hated because I told the truth. If anyone should get flack its R1buddha, He was the one that lied about pricing. I went so far as to call the dealership he mentioned, and they confirmed it and Donna even told me to quote her on this forum. The rest of you probably had legit quotes, and I never had any problem with you. I was just pulling someones card and I get hated on in the end. I guess its ok to lie on this forum, but when you tell the truth, you get hated. Makes no sense but whatever.

·
THEY CALLED ME SWEETNESS!!!!!!
6,538 Posts
Wow, this is going to get very interesting. Quick word of advice to ya.....don't piss of the Budhha! (with one "h") ;)

·
Local Hooligan
321 Posts
Piss off the buddha? He lied, plain and simple. He said Donna at Ames Powersports quoted him and absurdly low price, I called her to verify and she said no was. She knew exactly who I was talking about too. So why the hell am I getting flamed? He's the liar, not me.

·
G Addict
2,851 Posts
R

Attachments

·
Banned
15,355 Posts
Ummmm who cares, it's Friday, you ain't got shiot to do, you got fired on your day off, it's time to get high and :beer

·
G Addict
2,851 Posts
mkinla said:
Ummmm who cares, it's Friday, you ain't got shiot to do, you got fired on your day off, it's time to get high and :beer

Attachments

·
shoot first and shoot fast
2,933 Posts
Thats pretty chickenshit trying to have his boss contacted over a little internet dispute that he wasnt really out of line in to begin with. Move on and leave the guy alone.

Battlehatch-you said it yourself you wont get anywhere anyhow. I'ts not worth your time man. You can see the dynamic mentality of some members here. Its almost like gradeschool; whenever there is a dispute someone wants to fight or go tattletale.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts