Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Track days here I come
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search but I couldn't find any conclusive results...... Does anyone know if the Akra Y-Pipe for the 07 R1 works with the rest of the stock exhaust? Or, are the muffler pipes that connect with the Y-Pipe different size?

Thanks

· For the Love of.........Riding
6,699 Posts
I have an 06 R1 with Arrow headers , Akro Y-pipe into stock exhaust.

The Stock exhaust gaskets had to be slighty modified to fit the larger OD Akro Y-pipe but it works. Don't know abut the 07 though.

· One 1 to Rule Them All
4,752 Posts
I put on a Leo Vince, perfect fit to the stock pipe and cans.

· Registered
8,486 Posts
will work just fine and in fact that's what most people use it for. Good time to buy also since akra is raising their prices now about 20%. We still have lots of 07 r1 y pipes in stock at the old price, but when they are gone they will be sold at the new price from here on out :( Goes for all akra parts...The dollar fell so much this year now the pricing has to adjust for it.

· Track days here I come
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
will work just fine and in fact that's what most people use it for. Good time to buy also since akra is raising their prices now about 20%. We still have lots of 07 r1 y pipes in stock at the old price, but when they are gone they will be sold at the new price from here on out :( Goes for all akra parts...The dollar fell so much this year now the pricing has to adjust for it.

How many are in stock right now?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.