Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
My R1 Luvs Tight Butts
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and some buddies are going to do a track day at Streets of Willow on Jan 21st (signed up through Hypercycles). Just wondering if anyone else is going...

·
[VET HNTR] Can Haz Teh Win?
2008 YZF-R1
754 Posts
Oh you'll learn something at Willow ;-)
Funny thing is that the dude 4 houses down from me is part owner of Willow Springs and he's always telling me to bring my Cobra out there to put the name of [VET HNTR] to the test against some C6 ZO6's, but I've never gotten around to it. I always have a reason why not to go though whether it be the tires aren't sticky enough or the suspension needs adjusting, etc...

He has a shit load of Audi's, but he doesn't ride bikes. Maybe I should see if he could hook me up finally. Is it a strictly bike track day? If he could go in one of his track Audi's, I'd definitely tag along!

·
My R1 Luvs Tight Butts
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Funny thing is that the dude 4 houses down from me is part owner of Willow Springs and he's always telling me to bring my Cobra out there to put the name of [VET HNTR] to the test against some C6 ZO6's, but I've never gotten around to it. I always have a reason why not to go though whether it be the tires aren't sticky enough or the suspension needs adjusting, etc...

He has a shit load of Audi's, but he doesn't ride bikes. Maybe I should see if he could hook me up finally. Is it a strictly bike track day? If he could go in one of his track Audi's, I'd definitely tag along!
Its just for bikes. Go to Hypercycle.com for details. The track is technical and a little bumpy but a lot of fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.