Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sold bike. Gone
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 00 R1 for a week and a day now so I thought I should find out who else around here has these amazing things.

Got one? Where do you ride? Do you stunt?
I thought the R1 drivers all hung out at the burger factory but every time I go by there it's only cops in the lot. :sing:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey man you should check out winnipegbikenights.com for more info on some group rides in town. Burger Factory is kinda withering away cause of all the cop action. There are some really good guys that are always out riding just post something on that site.

·
Sold bike. Gone
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey man you should check out winnipegbikenights.com for more info on some group rides in town. Burger Factory is kinda withering away cause of all the cop action. There are some really good guys that are always out riding just post something on that site.

Thanks, will do.

We were at the factory last night and when for a few cruises but I think the biggest was only about 15 bikes.

Fun though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ya you probably wont see much more than that out on a group ride.
I still wish I could be there, stuck in saskatoon for work all summer

·
Sold bike. Gone
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya you probably wont see much more than that out on a group ride.
I still wish I could be there, stuck in saskatoon for work all summer
We've been on a few bigger rides of about 30 bikes but only a couple of times in the last 2 weeks. Those are interesting... more people seem to get lost than anything else :confused: :sing:

I registered over at the wbn site... I'm r1reaper. Cya there.

ttyl
Shawn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts