Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Hooligan
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sitting here freezing and dying for summer. Not too much new motorcycle stuff online, so lets tell war stories. Anyone ever run from the cops?

Last fall I was riding about 2am. There was no one on the road. The road was empty and for some reason I was doing the speed limit. I went by a cop sitting on the side of the road. He pulled out and turned on his blue lights. I knew he was just out to harass me so I gunned it with a big smile. Its a long straight road where you can see for a couple miles. I'm doing about 130mph with him trying to gain back the ground he lost. Just to piss him off even more I stopped at a red light even though it looke dlike a ghost town. Just as he was getting close again the light turned green and I dusted him again for good. Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration. It was the donut-assed Police Chief from that town. I can't stand that guy.

· Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
106 Posts
SmokeEater: nice man :)
i did that on 1994 with my GPZ600 Kawasaki 87 it was old old bike but man the bike look like a drag race bike and has some Hp the sound of that bike was loud all the sudden i saw a Chevrolet LTZ police car on back of me i panic when i saw the police car and i pushed it he was so close i can't pull no more he almost hit my back but man i pushed it to the limit and when i wana take a turn i hit the back break so hard and release and take the turn he can't do that tell i reach the highway and Pooof bang away hehe but the funny is he went undercover and the next day he got me he was following me tell i park and bang nothing major happen but man this is the only War Story that happen to me

· Farkin' hero blobs!
1,272 Posts
:D Acid, that was the longest sentence I´v ever read!:blah

· Road Warrior
721 Posts
I ran the cops this summer. Cop came over a crest going the other way and saw us moving. Perfect road, and the car wasn't a cruiser. 180kph = 3km/minute. By the time he turned around we were gone. When we got to the next town we split up, and a cruiser followed me through town until I went into a store(like nothing was happening). They were everywhere. Not recommended - the fine would have been over $1000, and I suspect there are charges for evading.
:p

· Registered
148 Posts
ouch !!!

Here is a little story about a friend of mine, it doesn't involve bikes but here goes. I was at a keg party one night back in high school. A friend of mine was there, he was kind of skinny kid, pot head. He was a funny little guy and we all liked him because he made us laugh.
Well we were drinking and having a good time, when Dan,the skinny kid takes off running down the hill towards this ball in the yard. Now presumably this ball is a basket ball or something right? Dan sure thought so. Anyway he kicks it full force at a run, and as soon as he makes contact he falls to the ground screaming at the top of his lungs, " Ahhhhh my leg !!!" We run down there to find him gasping for air and almost ready to pass out. He had kicked an 18 lb. bowling ball.
We had to cut his shoe off with a kitchen knife. It broke every bone in his foot, to this day some 10 years latter he still walks with a limp. That my friends truly must have hurt, ouch.:ugh

· 988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
Double Ouch !!

My buddy and I usually drink a couple of beers out in the parking lot at work before we go in. Well it was a bright sunny day in July so We figured ahhh to hell with work today so We went back to My house to bust out the dirtbike (94 YZ 250) I say go ahead and take her for a ride, so he gets on and putts around the backyard. I say here let Me show you how thats done hehe. I get on the bike and pull this massive 12 o' clock wheelie, and I was not planning on pulling one so high. Well I was sliding off the back of the seat so I used My arms to pull Myself back up on to the bike,which at this point the front tire was almost on the ground. Well when I pulled Myself back up I accidently wrenched the throttle and that motha came right the hell back up and I slammed right into the back of My house!! We are talking Wile E Coyote here !! Ends up I snapped My ligement in My left leg and was off work for 6 months :no The lesson here is dont drink and ride its hazzerdous to Your health !! Ill send some pics of the handlebars. they took the brunt of the damage other than My leg of course :lol

· 988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
Here are the pics

· 988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
another of the bars notice the concrete from the wall I hit in the end of the bars

· 988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
the mad machine :rock

· 988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
and one little screw in My shin to hold the ligement nice and secure hehe

· 988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
Ya it could of been worse. Oh the pain though after surgery was horrible !! Ate those Vicadin like candy !!

· Registered
309 Posts
i ran from the cops before on my r6 last year. i was at a party and the cops busted in. i was supposed to sleep there. i was so hammered. ( not even safe to walk). well to make the story short, everyone ran. so did i, i jumped on my r6 and bolted off without my helmet on. (i was that drunk). and i remember a cop car chasing me . and then i was weaving in and out of streets and the next thing i remembered was being in the woods about 15 feet in. i ende up falling off my bike and passing out there and i woke up in the morning picked up my bike and went back to my friends house.:eek:

· Hooligan
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I love threads like this, but don't ride drunk. Its like playing Russian Roulette. You probably have better odds with the gun though.

Last summer, I won some Wiz Sparkies knee pucks at an event. They have titanium in them. One night I was feeling a little creative so I strapped them to the bottom of my boots. I live is a small tourist town and there are always loads of people around at night. You should have seen the looks when I pressed those pucks to the ground while doing 35mph through town. There were 15 foot rooster tails of sparks coming off my feet.

After my second pass down Main Street, the cops surrounded me with three cruisers. On the PA they yelled, "Pick your feet up off the ground". I yelled back, "I'm stopped on a motorcycle. That would be a real problem". You know....cops don't like it when a whole street full of people are laughing at them. There is no law against what I did, but there probably will be next year. :crash

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.