Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with Wolf brand leathers. They have some 100% Kangaroo leathers that are awesome looking just having trouble finding a dealer in the states and someone that can tell me about the quality of them.

www.wolf-moto.com

If I can't find someone to help me on those I think I'll get the MotoGP Kangaroo leathers from www.flatoutmotorcycles.com. They have some awesome prices there if anyone is interested.

www.flatoutmotorcycles.com

Peace out!

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
argibson said:
The motogp one piece suit is amazing. I am 6'2" and 185. Had a hard time finding a suit that fit me right. It fits me like a glove everywhere and is long enough in the body. I bought the cowhide in black, current model, for $650!

I had tried on my friends RS Taichi roo suit a couple weeks ago at the rack and thought it didn t breath as well as cowhide (and I had heard that before).
What size did you get??? I am 6'1" and 205. I've been told to get the 46. I'm wondering if 48 isn't more my size.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
K_FleXXX said:
I think MotoGP has a two piece as well. Not sure if Flatout carried them but I know some local retailers carry the jackets here and you can order the pants. But in my case the I can't fit pants off the rack, thus left with a custom setup.
Correct, MotoGp does make a 2 piece....but only in cowhide as far as I know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.