Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Can you see me?
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious what are the flushes mirror block offs and what exhaust is out there that has all carbon fiber mufflers also tips to be carbon fiber. And I wouldn't put yosh exhaust on an R1 but similar to that cuz I know yosh makes a pipe that is all carbon fiber. Thanks

·
The Goldenchild
4,451 Posts
Can't really help you on the mirror block offs mate but Akrapovic do a full carbon can including the tip.

<------ See my avatar :thumbup
:stpd: Akrapovic is the only one I've seen with C/F tips (not saying they're the only ones out there, just the only one I've seen). All the others I've seen have the combination C/F and metal of some sort (whether it be TI or SS). I'm running the Arata C/F cans and love em.

Just curious what are the flushes mirror block offs and what exhaust is out there that has all carbon fiber mufflers also tips to be carbon fiber. And I wouldn't put yosh exhaust on an R1 but similar to that cuz I know yosh makes a pipe that is all carbon fiber. Thanks
Not quite sure what you're asking about the mirror block-offs, and flushies...:dunno Are you asking what brands are out there or what they are?

·
Go in deeper come out faster
6,403 Posts
The yoshi carbon can setup is absolutely sharp looking.... if I were to go back to a dual rear exhaust i would definantly go their route....for the blockoffs....I don't how thin you are looking for but the billet ones on ebay are the best bang for the buck..maybe a little over a 1/4 inch in height....I like mine.

·
Super Moderator
21,723 Posts
I saw a '06 L.E. R1 at JenningsGP in September. He was running the full Akrapovic with the carbon cans and tips. It looked awesome. Can't go wrong with the Akra.

·
R1, "One Hell of an Addiction"
13,996 Posts
I have termi carbons. They look and sound execellent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.