Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone run the Woolich Race Tools on their ‘09-‘14? I have an ‘09, and wanted to add a Quickshifter to my bike and saw that Woolich sells theirs for $481 and it also comes with Auto Blipper. I plan on sending my ECU to Nick Marino/Xplane R1 Tuning to get it flashed and enable the QS. Anyone have a review, pros, cons? Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Does anyone run the Woolich Race Tools on their ‘09-‘14? I have an ‘09, and wanted to add a Quickshifter to my bike and saw that Woolich sells theirs for $481 and it also comes with Auto Blipper. I plan on sending my ECU to Nick Marino/Xplane R1 Tuning to get it flashed and enable the QS. Anyone have a review, pros, cons? Thanks.
I've heard nothing but good things from friends with the Woolich Race Tools. My bike is going in February for the upgrade ECU flash, QS, Autoblipper, pit limiter etc - just make sure they dyno run your bike to map your ECU to really get the most out of it!

·
Registered
161 Posts
My gripe with woolich is they deactivate you account after a few months. So you go to use it and find out you can't. So you have to send them a support ticket and possibly wait a few days like I had to before they turned it back on

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine race bike is a 15+ but to me, Woolich race tools is by far the best thing I have done to a bike other than aftermarket suspension. I have their whole package so bike is tuned with it and etc (I'm sure Nick can tune it for you using Woolich too) and the results are simply AMAZING! I have ridden the 19 R1 with the stock QS/blipper and the Woolich walks all over it... butter smooth, never missed a gear. Incredibly adjustable. Only thing I'm not a huge fan of is their Launch Control but I got used to it so now it works pretty well for me too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts