Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from my Yamaha dealership, signed the papers on a Red 04 R1, and just as I was leaving the truck pulled up with my bike on the back. It was 5 minutes before they closed so they are going to build it tommorrow morning and when they are done I am going to go pick it up. I don't work all day and it is supposed to be in the mid 50's here, so its nothing but all day riding for me.:riding :jump :jump

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rdr4evr69 said:
where are you from man?????
In Iowa and waiting...........
Colorado..I think they got to Colorado 2 days ago, but the dealership that I work with just got one in today (my red one) and they are getting a sliver one in either Fri or Sat.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rdr4evr69 said:
Man........wish they would get here, 55 here tomorrow and 57 on sat.
Damn.....
I hear you. Tommorrow is supposed to be mid 50's here, but then snow for the next few days, so I am glad I get to ride her all day tommorrow instead of picking it up and looking at it for a week.:eek:

·
Registered
260 Posts
rdr, and I thought I was the only kornfield in this forum. What's the word on the 04 in Iowa? Waukon Yamaha has the best prices in the state. I think.

EAST

·
Blue is faster!
301 Posts
Got my blue one today as well, but the papers didn't come:( He said if they don't arrive with the mail tomorrow I will still be able to pick it up! It has been built and test ridden!

·
my R1 blue me..ha ha
307 Posts
Cool, I was up there yesterday, buying some saltwater fish and supplies, I also stopped by ICMS to see if they had the 1's in yet......nope

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
rdr4evr69 said:
shot in the dark but do you know

Martin Britton or Cory Huff?
No I don't, but I am also really bad with names. Ft. Collins is a pretty big place though and a lot of people ride so I probally don't know them. But you never know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts