Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

World Stunt Riding Competition

982 Views 14 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  EarlThePearl
Anyone ever been to this competition? Would you go again?

http://www.worldsrc.com/wsrc_index.htm

I was thinking of getting tickets to this event, but if it's not worth my time and the money it will cost to come from Boston then forget it.
1 - 4 of 15 Posts
Hmmm...I'm curious as well. That's not too far of a ride for me. Has anyone ever been?
Re: Stunt show

JAYSTENSEC4CYL said:
I like in Oklahoma City and will be going for sure. If you are flying in from out of town and need a place to crash you are welcome to stay at "THE MAN'S" house. just E-mail me and let me know. It ain't HEF's place, but it's good enough :) [email protected]:boobies
Hey Jay, me and a buddy of mine are seriously considering attending. I think I would like to load the bikes up in his pick-up and drive to OK City that Friday night and get a motel. Then ride over the next day to the competition and come back to OK City that night, then head back to Dallas on Sunday.

It would be cool to hook up with you Friday night, maybe have a pint or two, then ride over with you on Saturday. What do you think?
Re: EARL

JAYSTENSEC4CYL said:
Sounds great brother. What ever you want to do. I will have to scam a bike to ride to the show, as my R1 motor is still in a million pieces. Be awsome to see a few R1 Forum members in person. We need to get all the R1 Forum guys (and gals) together before or after the show just to hang out and BS for a bit.:thumbup
Ok then, I think we will go ahead and make plans then. Hope you can get a bike to ride.
Cool man...will do.
1 - 4 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.