Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Family, Honor, Strength
6,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put the bike on its stand to replace the oil. Done with the job and took the car to pick up a few things at the market for the wife.

The in-laws came over for dinner.

I got home and found one of my in-laws sitting on the bike, with the engine on....in second gear, while it is still on the stand !!!

What would you do in this case.

1. Since he's the in-law, ask him nicely to get off the bike and turn the engine off. Pretend like nothing happened and have a nice dinner.

2. Shut off the engine and scream at the top of your lung to tell him to get off the bike.

3. Kick the stand so the bike runs off carrying the little [email protected]$er into the wall then proceed to beat him senselessly.

·
My bikes keep me sane.
5,272 Posts
Depends on how much you like your wife.

I'd be pissed as hell!!! Think if you had just drained the oil, and didn't put the new oil in yet.

Lack of respect from your in-law!!! :bash

·
Premium Member
37,428 Posts
its family can't live with them, can't kill them... What can you do but bitch about it... :thumbup

·
Registered
411 Posts
It's a good thing they have that 3 day waiting period to buy a handgun...

:boom

It's kind of funny, but if you get a new bike and someone asks if they can throw a leg over it, it's almost rude to say no, but if some d-bag does it without asking, shoot him. Keep better track of your keys next time.

·
Track Day Junkie!
456 Posts
It depends if I had put the oil back in it yet!!!!!!!!!

·
If speed kills quit taking it
1,652 Posts
hooligan_r1 said:
Think if you had just drained the oil, and didn't put the new oil in yet. :bash
Oh Hell YEAH!!
EXACTLY what I was thinking, Imagine coming home just as your bike grinds to a halt, completely seized because you hadn't put the friggin oil in yet...

I'd definitely be having a 'talk' to home boy, that is COMPLETELY disrespectful...If it's not yours dont ***** with it without first asking permission.

·
No soup for you!
2,854 Posts
Yes.... it would make me fricken furious!!!

·
flipper
1,278 Posts
yellowducking said:
I put the bike on its stand to replace the oil. Done with the job and took the car to pick up a few things at the market for the wife.

The in-laws came over for dinner.

I got home and found one of my in-laws sitting on the bike, with the engine on....in second gear, while it is still on the stand !!!

What would you do in this case.

1. Since he's the in-law, ask him nicely to get off the bike and turn the engine off. Pretend like nothing happened and have a nice dinner.

2. Shut off the engine and scream at the top of your lung to tell him to get off the bike.

3. Kick the stand so the bike runs off carrying the little [email protected]$er into the wall then proceed to beat him senselessly.

I think that I'd choose a combination of option 2) and 3) Shut off the engine get the fcvker off my bike and then kick the living [email protected] outa him. BTW what did you do??:p

·
R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,683 Posts
since nothing bad came of it this time, id vote option1 and just wear your key on a necklace and secretly bury the others in a tin in your garden, and combine that with motion sensitive alarm with no one 120dB screamer but two screaming Leave Me the **** Alone- problem solved :D

·
R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,683 Posts
Redrocket996: BTW what did you do??

i reckon he is paranoid enough to have done what i sugested, no offense i hide my keys! :D

if it was mine, i would figure what the hell are they going to do to it that i havent :p

and if he fell off the stand and smashed it into the wall.. so long as he pays for a new one and reasonably quickly, it would be worth it cos it would be hilarious :/

·
Oh Damn!
475 Posts
FURIOUS........I would be:thumbup :argue :boom :machinegu

·
I play an R1 driver on TV!
372 Posts
Thats terms for me to fill his a$$ with buckshot!

·
Ghostrider Squadron
9,251 Posts
1: never leave your keys in bike..just opens u up for trouble
2: politly turn bike off and ask him to step off, telling him that you have just completed some work and you still have some more work to do to it.
3: when they leave, yell at your wife and tell her what coulda happend if you hadnt put oil back in it, She will tell them that you yelled at and they will never touch your stuff again :)

·
The Original Turbo
2,332 Posts
1longR1 said:
1: never leave your keys in bike..just opens u up for trouble
2: politly turn bike off and ask him to step off, telling him that you have just completed some work and you still have some more work to do to it.
3: when they leave, yell at your wife and tell her what coulda happend if you hadnt put oil back in it, She will tell them that you yelled at and they will never touch your stuff again :)
I like this response best.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts