Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was going down the street the other day and saw a couple of sportbikes that had spinners on them. I researched it online to see how much they cost. For 2 rims it costs about 5k. Would anybody ever get spinners for their sportbikes?

·
My R1 eats gixxers
866 Posts
xx0505xx said:
So I was going down the street the other day and saw a couple of sportbikes that had spinners on them. I researched it online to see how much they cost. For 2 rims it costs about 5k. Would anybody ever get spinners for their sportbikes?
Are you serious ?:dunno

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts

·
RUSH HOUR RIDERS
2,374 Posts
Spinners are so played out :no

·
Action figure sold separately
12,213 Posts
AnonymousR1 said:
How about a new grill to go with your new spinners?

:crash
Those are my dentures! :crash

·
LIFE IS SHORT
12,690 Posts
xx0505xx said:

:lol

·
I dig my MV Agusta
226 Posts
yo

I agree, spinners are so played out, Im tired of seeing them, not to mention the fake ones everyone has not, often times being stuck and not moving at all. I say just ride the Dubs minus the spinners and definitely not a bike. HOLLA, its the ROC

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
LOL this dealer around here, bob weaver yamaha, had a black 05 r1 they modded a bit, for $19k you get the 2005 r1, chrome spinners, micron pipe and well, that's about all :). LOL Needless to say, last time I checked, it was still sitting there.

·
Akrapovic xplane
6,024 Posts
xx0505xx said:
:ugh :ugh :no

1 - 20 of 45 Posts