Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you're going 100mph in a 55 and pass a cop going the other way. he turns around behind you. you know the roads. you know there aren't any other cops around. the roads are basically empty. you know he has no chance of catching you because is alreadly at least a half mile behind you. do you stop?

· Registered
1,877 Posts
Yes, i would.

· R1 Addiction
16,761 Posts
you're going 100mph in a 55 and pass a cop going the other way. he turns around behind you. you know the roads. you know there aren't any other cops around. the roads are basically empty. you know he has no chance of catching you because is alreadly at least a half mile behind you. do you stop?

if you don't have a helmet on, then i say don't stop. you can get away.

· w00t w00t
129 Posts
It would depend on how far I was from a safe garage to put away the bike. If I was over 30 mins from a safe place I would stop. Now if I knew my buddy's house was 5 mins away from the next exit I would be out of there. Nothing like putting back a cold one with one of you boys laughing about how you just smoked the cops. :) j/k but not really
rideco

· Ghostrider Squadron
9,259 Posts
yes i would. not worth my life, someone elses life, damaging bike or others property to evade. plus losing ur license and possibly jail time when they do catch you. ill just take ticket and go on.

· Forum Moderator
32,955 Posts
Yes I would stop.

· Forum Moderator
32,955 Posts

· Booya
34,924 Posts
Ill show you mt ticket from 2004 for 97 in a 55.....almost lost my job over that stupidity and rightly so!
Captain have a few words with you?

· Forum Moderator
32,955 Posts

· Booya
34,924 Posts

· The Goldenchild
4,688 Posts
I'd stop. Not worth taking the chance.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.