Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as stated, looking for a usable (non damaged) 02-03 R1 frame with a usable title (prefer clear). PM me with following information please.

1) year
2) mileage on title
3) title status
4) price
5) any additional info

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No...long story short the title with the bike is junk due to being signed over too many times without being registered through the DMV and a new title printed. I can't go the mechanics lien route or anything like that as you have to be a registered business to do so and I'm not. I tracked the bike down to the person I need to get to file for a duplicate title but he's not exactly a nice guy (didn't even go to his own sons wedding) and won't do it for me...so, here I am.

Not pleased about it but gotta do what I gotta do I guess.

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Talked to the last registered owner about getting a duplicate title made and signed a couple weeks ago for the second time...still refuses to do any such thing...I went through the DMV and had them send a letter to last registered owner as well (same person I spoke to as I know the whole history on the bike) and haven't heard anything so I'm still looking. He's not the nicest and most understanding person in the world for lack of better words.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.