Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I hate criminals
1,749 Posts

·
I hate criminals
1,749 Posts
Sounds like a dick because he wants money paid within 24hrs? More then likely the guy has gotten screwed several times and now wants to make sure that he gets his money. I know that most people that pay paypal pay within 48hrs so his asking for payment within 24hrs is not bad. s

·
burnin' up the streets
8,783 Posts
Sounds like a dick because he wants money paid within 24hrs? More then likely the guy has gotten screwed several times and now wants to make sure that he gets his money. I know that most people that pay paypal pay within 48hrs so his asking for payment within 24hrs is not bad. s
I would have thought about being screwed before but he only has one feedback.
it's more the way he says pay in 24 hrs or neg feedback left immediately.

personally, I always pay instantly.

·
I hate criminals
1,749 Posts
Negative feedback is a threat, it can be retracted by Ebay if you can prove it is not warrented. I have had to do it a couple times when I paid for something, not received then left negative feedback. most of the time the poepl I leave negative feedback for are not registered users after you try to fix the negative feedback. I hate criminals and people that try and cheat people. Usually when they use Paypal it is pretty certain you will get what they are selling though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.