Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone.

I have a 2010 R1 that I'd like to convert to 2012/2013 bodywork and headlight.

Before I start purchasing parts off eBay, let me know if you have anything to offer.

Thanks in advance!

*Edit* Matte grey color would be ideal. But open to gloss black or blue as alternatives. The headlights being most important for the "conversion". Thank you very much!

· '16 60th Anniversary "Pikachu"
911 Posts
I don;t have the headlights but I have an "almost complete" fairing set from a 2012. colors is white, black, red I just don't have the splash guards, top air duct covers and windscreen.

asking $400obo for all of it.

Dara

· R1 Forum Star
16,242 Posts
I have gloss black everything including tank. Front is a 2010 so you'd just need to swap that out but the 12+ front is only 160ish new

Let me know if you are interested. Some of mine have never been mounted. Al. Have less than 1000 miles on them.

· Crossed Up
1,587 Posts
I have everything in matte grey from a 2013 turned track bike. You'd be hard pressed to find a mark on any of it. I was keeping it just in case, but I think I'd go with the new R1 if I bought another street bike. So shoot me an offer, because I honestly have no clue what it goes for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.