Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Look Ma 1 Hand!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for this piece for a few months now. I have seen carbon fiber and unpainted versions on eBay but was hoping someone would just have an OEM side panel that they removed because they decided to go with race bodywork or whatever random reason.

I need the gray one just like in the picture to match my 2016.

Please no scammers or any foolishness -- If you have it let me know. Thanks in advance.
Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motorcycle

·
Look Ma 1 Hand!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Why don't you just buy it new?
The $163 panel (not including the stickers) has been on backorder forever. But it appears to be on sale now for $137 ( but still on backorder)

The silver sticker is $25 ( freaking crazy)
The decal Yamaha is $9

I just assumed one of the thousands of folks on this site would part with that triangle....

·
Administrator
25,086 Posts
Backorder sucks! When you buy new OEM parts all the decals will come on it. They give you the option to buy just the decals in case you damage one and need to replace it. You need to shop around too. OEM part websites all have different prices. You can see in the picture below that the numbers are grouped together. When you buy 43 that includes 45 & 46 as well. www.partshark.com/oemparts/a/yam/56717c1d87a8660f4c46a98a/cowling-3 has the part for $115 shipped to my door.

Product Font Automotive exterior Parallel Diagram

·
Look Ma 1 Hand!
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Backorder sucks! When you buy new OEM parts all the decals will come on it. They give you the option to buy just the decals in case you damage one and need to replace it. You need to shop around too. OEM part websites all have different prices. You can see in the picture below that the numbers are grouped together. When you buy 43 that includes 45 & 46 as well. www.partshark.com/oemparts/a/yam/56717c1d87a8660f4c46a98a/cowling-3 has the part for $115 shipped to my door.

View attachment 1022491
I really thought the stickers would not be attached -- It was $137 on Bikebandit.com

I have seen it on Revzilla and a few other sites backordered for $151.

This is why the Forum is awesome. -- Thank you! I am ordering it right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts