Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a high mount, carbon fiber canister {more than likely, unless i change my mind} FULL exhaust that will retain the passenger peg {after all what good is a bike, if you cant take the ladies for a spin} any ideas on who makes one? who makes the best one? etc etc.... thanks yall...you guys are a wealth of knowledge.

· Can you dig it, SUCKA'?
43 Posts
M4 and Micron make high mounts that retain the passenger footpeg. With the M4, you must remove/modify the rear turn signals. The Micron comes with a kit that will relocate the rear turn signals. Asthetically, the Micron would probably be better b/c you can get colored carbon fiber, but the M4 will probably deliver more HP gain.:thumbup

· mrm...
379 Posts
one option is to use forum 'search' function...:D

or you can take a look at devilbikes.com and get devil
high-mount looks/sounds really good + you can keep the rear peg for the :boobies

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
devil is a slip on isnt it? not what i want. and as far as the micron goes, i have an undertail with the itty bitty signals right next to the brake lights.... like the ones on indysuperbikes. will it fit with that?

· ...Is just so addicted to R1..
884 Posts
headers coming soon

the devil header is coming out soon - FYI, JKD went to my buddy Dan Kyles shop to get a map made up - the stock bike made 137 HP and after the slipon and PC3 made 142 and change (actually 144 peak, but that was a spike - 142 is being fair)

the full exhaust will probably be pretty impressive - I'm gonna guess between 11-13 maybe more. well see in august when the arrive

G

·
high mount pipe

hey...

i just got the devil high mount polished stainless steel......

sweeeeeeeeeet !!

to ge honest.....im sick of waiting light years for a micron pipe to come in....

i called devil....talked to rob...great service....tons of pipes in stock....

check em out @ devilbikes.com/ 732-254-3008

ride safe !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.