Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Buys too many toys...
1,171 Posts
i have a pretty beat up i860 that functions perfectly but the screen is badly cracked (visually still works fine though) and the battery doesn't last all that long. If you want it though how does $35 shipped sound? I can also throw in a belt clip, wall charger, and spare battery for ya, and also the car charger if i can find the damn thing.

· I feel the need for speed
765 Posts
I just ordered some new phones yesterday (11-05). once they come in and I get the info transferred over, you can have one as long I dont have to turn them in. just take care of shipping. its the i730 silver in color.

· Don't care...
38 Posts
I have an i860 w/ 2 home chargers, a car charger, and a ballistic nylon case (essential if you are tough on phones). Phone has 2.5 years of use on it so it might be due a battery but I wasn't having any issues with it. Only reason I stopped using it was I upgraded to an AT&T 8525. I'd take $100 for the whole shebang.

· Miss Crash-A-Lot
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey thanks guys. Another member shipped me one that he had just sitting around. So I have a working cell phone now. Hope you enjoy the item I sent back to you in return for your kindness. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.