Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Track Day Junkie
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Usps Pmi

It is short for Priority Mail International. 6-10 day airmail with international tracking and optional insurance but significantly cheaper than the 3-5 day version (EMI - Express Mail International)

·
Banned
1,247 Posts
It is short for Priority Mail International. 6-10 day airmail with international tracking and optional insurance but significantly cheaper than the 3-5 day version (EMI - Express Mail International)

The problem with priority mail is that there is no online tracking for delivery. Express is the only option available. If the seller wishes to be protected through PP then they have to send it that way. Otherwise they are taking a huge chance.

·
Banned
1,247 Posts
PMI does support online tracking internationally. I have used it on a number of occasions. See more info at this link: http://www.usps.com/international/prioritymailinternational.htm

Hey, any one actually have a slipper available rather than postage queries...:)

No, it doesn't support online tracking with "proof of delivery". Only thing you can do with priority international is to track it to the country. PP requires online tracking for proof of delivery in order for the seller to be protected. The only way to achieve this is to ship Express.
Not trying to be a dick, but looking out for a seller that might not know better. Its more than shady for someone to say yeah i'm looking for a part and then go on to try and set the perameters. Unless you are verified through PP, have a confirmed address listed with them, accept shipping that lets the seller prove they infact shipped the item to you and it shows delivered; then there is no reason for anyone to put themselves out there to possibly be taken for a ride.

·
Track Day Junkie
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For anyone else who doubts my integrity or credibility, I am PP verified, and have more than 100 transactions on ebay wth 100% feedback if you prefer to transact with them.

I would also like to ensure that I get what I pay for and was only trying to be up front about my location etc and would agree to most methods to protect both myself and the seller.

I can also provide references from other forum members from past transactions. Please contact me if you would like further details as I am not shady.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.