1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Faster than sh*t!!!
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I hate traffic
235 Posts
WTF is that? Is he selling a 2004 or the bike in the pics? Who in their g*d damn right mind would do that to an already good looking bike :dunno That dude needs an ass kickin :machinegu

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
:2bitchsla What a waste

·
R1 2FEAR
612 Posts
I saw that yesterday it made me want to vomit.the only way they can call that an 04 is if they finished that "project" in 04.I think I saw that in some e.t. attacks movie

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,086 Posts
mauibusa said:
btw, if thats a 04 R1 its got a different frame than mine does...
Check the frame, engine block & head, it looks like an 00/01, and probably a project completion date of 04 :yesnod

and yes, probably another infamous Ebay scam :yesnod

·
Backin it in at a track near u
296 Posts
holy chicken strips batman

·
Insanity Please
2,205 Posts
Reminds me a lot of the typical British Streetfighter style makeover.

·
R-Neo
669 Posts
fleabay rule #1 never buy from a user with neg/0 feedback
fleabay rule #2 never buy from a user with neg/0 feedback
fleabay rule #3 never buy from a user with neg/0 feedback
fleabay rule #4 never buy from a user with neg/0 feedback
fleabay rule #5 never buy from a user with neg/0 feedback

tylertobin( 0 )
Feedback Score: 0 feedback reviews
hmmm doesnt look good?? sure hope the suker called him and verified all the info!

·
No, you can't ride it
604 Posts
:iamwithst zero feedback =no bid from me

I saw that also, it's a 1998-01 chassis and tank.

·
Full-Time Time Waster
3,813 Posts
I've seen this bike before; not sure if it is actually this guy's or not, but I've definitely seen those pics. It's extremely gaudy, but I dig at the least the lines of it; streetfighters can be pretty sweet in my opinion. :dunno And yeah, it's DEFINITELY not an 04, as I saw those pics like a year ago. Buying from a zero feedback guy is a tough call for me; on the one hand, I don't want to discriminate, and we all start with zero at some point anyway, but it can be harder to trust someone. I'll say it's not an automatic no for me, but I definitely put some value in feedback. Not too much though, as I've seen dudes with 500 feedback on a bunch of little 99 cent things who are all of a sudden selling a 2003 r1 for 3500 bucks, with no previous bike-related items or a long gap between sales so you can't check what they were buying and selling previously.

·
Go Boilers!!
484 Posts
This is a scam. I've also seen the bike before. I believe it was done by someone in Hong Kong or something like that. Definitely not in the states. Nothing against Wyoming, but that isn't something you would see there, and the background of the photos is definitely not Wyoming.

·
Thriller
3,610 Posts
Holy bling!

·
Registered
357 Posts
This is a SCAM!!

I sent the guy and email telling him it's NOT a 2004 R1.

Here is his reply:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello dear eBayer,

I am pleased that you are interested in my listings.

The price I hope to sell the bike for is 6000 USD.

Before you bid I have to let you know that I am currently in UK because my wife is from London and we decided to move here as she got a very good job offer and she wanted to be closer to her parents.Our two kids loved the idea and here we are.

I am the first owner and I have a clear title on it.

I am selling it because the money spent with the movement was more than I expected and our financial situation is going from bad to worse. I need the money fast and that is why it is so cheap.

I will cover all the shipping fees and the insurance as well.You will not have to pay additional taxes,just the price for it.

Some words about the bike: perfect condition,under warranty, never wrequed or damaged.

If you want to close this deal you should know that I prefer to do a fast private deal to save precious time and money. My preffered payment procedure is money order and immediately after that will be completed I will take care of the shipping.

After it will arrive you will have two weeks to inspect it and if you will find that something is not as advertized you will have your money back quarenteed in 7 working days.

If you agree with these terms we can start the transaction right away.

I will apreciate a fast answer from your part

1 - 20 of 26 Posts