• No

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep X went and got himself banned again.

this time for one of the oddest things I have ever heard. I guess the reason is that he made a comment such regarding "suicide bombing the 04 R1 section of the forum".

Now we all know X pretty well and now that it is a joke and there is no humanly possible way to do this nor would he do this.

So the poll is simple...let him back yes or no?

·
Banned
3,392 Posts
let him back and the mods shouldnt be so serious, how many times have any of you gotten mad at some one asn said, "Iam gonna kick your ass", "Iam gonna kill you".....

get real

bring X back

·
Has anyone seen my ratchet?
25,747 Posts
I knew that was someones wife from here, but I forgot who. The poor guy can't even give you a hard time about it, so I will (LOL). Get X's wife out of your avatar and go find your own wife to put in there!

I also voted to bring him back, he was an asset to the forum and it is impossible to suicide bomb a forum anyway. If the comments were offensive to some then explain why and I am sure he will comply in the future!

·
Has anyone seen my ratchet?
25,747 Posts
sola7 said:
Hell ya,you cant ban X,hes always good for a laugh..And why are you Nightshade_v2.0 now..:dunno

sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, IT'S X in disguise.

·
It's possible to push so I win
183 Posts
This is too funny. I just finished reading Abrams v. United States as part of my First Amendment law class. What's the justification for his being banned? That his comments represented a "clear and present danger" to the survival of the forum? Unless you guys know something about this dude that I don't, I fail to see how his comments, even if taken seriously, amount to anything threatening. Bring him back. But as a quid pro quo, have him change his Avatar. Apparently he has a fetish for Hodaka motorcycles. I'll lean into the strike zone and give him my Avatar if he wants.

·
^I wish I was that pocketbike!
2,867 Posts
Bring X back!!! He knows how to liven up a thread better than anyone else does. C'mon mods he was just f**kin around.. everyone should know by now he just likes to start s**t and then laugh about it.. he's never really serious.. X is ok in my book :thumbup :D

·
Just when you thought . . .
189 Posts
Banned for that? Who's moderating the board? John Ashcroft?

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
Simmer down now boys, we all know X will be back soon in one form or another it's just a matter of time. Maybe it was a mini ban or something. X has thick skin and he's also a professional ban-ee. And besides he's prolly out practicing standups on the hodaka with his new assless chaps. Long live the X man!!!

·
My R1 eats my wallet
43 Posts
Bring X back. He's always good for a laugh.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts