Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a helmet made by shoie or a company named bye I have photos I hope the photos were attached. The shoie helmet is an x11 and I need size med. not sure about the bye helmet the bye company is over seas and I have looked every where for both helmets. PLEASE HELP thanks.
mybluer1.:fork

·
Gixxer killer
216 Posts
ummm.....

·
Super Moderator
45,418 Posts
I'm looking for a helmet made by shoie or a company named bye I have photos I hope the photos were attached. The shoie helmet is an x11 and I need size med. not sure about the bye helmet the bye company is over seas and I have looked every where for both helmets. PLEASE HELP thanks.
:dundun: Are you a clown or something? How friggin' hard is it to check your post after you hit the submit button. I can tell you one thing: don't count on a lot of people helping you if you clearly can't help yourself. I have a message, I hope it gets across.

·
I hate criminals
1,749 Posts
Bye helmets? Not sure what that has to do with the Shoei.

Bye Helmets

·
Administrator
25,180 Posts
He's talking about an old shoei helmet (I think it was a RF-800) which has been discontinued for as long as I can remember. It was blue and white and had Yamaha right above the visor and YZF on the back of the helmet. I think it was '98-'99 time frame as the YZF on the back of the helmet resembled the YZF on the '98-'99 R1 fairings.

·
Administrator
25,180 Posts
YO MAN... can you describe this helmet better, it's NOT an X-11 I know that for sure. Colors, graphics, etc etc.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
helmet

how can I attach the photos had the helmet is a shoei x11 made for the 04 r1 and bye is a maker for yamaha over seas and the helmet for bye is in the photos of the new 07 r1 and the 08 r1 the guy wearing the yamaha suit is wearing it not the race team its a blue white and black suit and in the uk photo he is wearing a red suit link yamahauk thanks for the help hope i explaned it better this time. i edited this and the photos show to be hear

Attachments

·
Administrator
25,180 Posts
Where did you find these pictures??? Did you take them or did you find them on the internet??? If on the net, where? Do you have a link?

·
Registered
76 Posts
the Photo of the guy riding the R1 is in the yamaha web site under the R1 gallery

·
Premium Member
23,060 Posts
matter of fact, I just went to the Yamaha.com and they have the X-11 breath guard and nose guard still listed, but not the helmet

·
Yellow R1's are faster
387 Posts
Learn to use the period key man.
dood you crack me up..

Back to the topic, I personally think its kinda gay when you have yamaha written on all of your gear.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.